Fantasy Football 2019?

KirtFalcon

31 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Ain’t never had a award named after me before.

So let it be known that we will award the "Stoney Benchwarmer Award" to the team who leaves the most points on the bench by the end of the season. 

• LOL! 1

20 minutes ago, AKA said:

So let it be known that we will award the "Stoney Benchwarmer Award" to the team who leaves the most points on the bench by the end of the season. 

Kolmes would have won it hands down last year leaving Deshawn Watson on the bench for several of his big games .... 😂

• LOL! 2

I'm in another league with some guys from work and church...  going into tonight's game this one dude was up, like 150 to 50...  but his opponent had Watson, Hopkins, and Kamara. Now the second guy is about to win 180 to 160. The meltdown is glorious. 

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

It may be time for Cam to consider retirement... Something isn't right with him throwing the ball...  He was never the best thrower, but it looks like his arm strength has dropped about 10-15 yards over the past 3 years...

Plus I think they're afraid to use him in goal line situations.  I thought for sure at 4th and 1, they would sneak him in and the game would have went to Carolina.  I think they're worried about him getting hurt after the preseason scare.  

4 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

It may be time for Cam to consider retirement... Something isn't right with him throwing the ball...  He was never the best thrower, but it looks like his arm strength has dropped about 10-15 yards over the past 3 years...

F043CC6C-0224-453C-B31D-8FC7CC4A7638.jpeg

You know it’s bad when they are sending Cam’s grandma out there to talk to the media. 😂Cam’s game has made him a old 30 years old. If the arm is going before the legs he’ll be done sooner rather than later.

• LOL! 3