Fantasy Football 2019?

KirtFalcon

On 9/13/2019 at 5:07 PM, Stoney said:

F043CC6C-0224-453C-B31D-8FC7CC4A7638.jpeg

You know it’s bad when they are sending Cam’s grandma out there to talk to the media. 😂Cam’s game has made him a old 30 years old. If the arm is going before the legs he’ll be done sooner rather than later.

I loved the meme's I saw yesterday of this.  One he was wolf disguised as Little Red Riding Hood's Grandma.  https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/5-hilarious-cam-newton-memes-after-thursday-nights-ridiculous-outfit/

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Wow.....pulled out a win this week.....lol....

after the early games you were up like 15 points... I was a lock to win...  i had 3 players in the early games...  you had 6 play... then the afternoon happened.  Barkley hurt, WRs getting like 3 points... it was awful...

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

after the early games you were up like 15 points... I was a lock to win...  i had 3 players in the early games...  you had 6 play... then the afternoon happened.  Barkley hurt, WRs getting like 3 points... it was awful...

May be the only W this year....lol

52 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Congratulations on the trophy, Kirt........:rofl:

The Week 3 High Scoring Bench Trophy goes to Kirt's Mean Machine for leaving the highest scoring player in the league, Deshaun Watson on the bench.

I was just doing what I learned from you last season .... :woot:

Watson is like Dr Jeckle and Mr Hyde ... you never know which one is going to show up  .... 🤣

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • LOL! 1

18 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

@AKA‘s team is imploding.  Starting Daniel Jones doesn’t look good either lol

Busy week. Didn't have time to check my roster.

Still would've started Kelce and Jones, but I would've done my RBs and WRs differently. Oh well. 

17 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Deshawn Watson is killing me ... when I start him he stinks up the place  .... bench him and he's on fire ...

I truly believe Kolmes cursed him last season and it's carrying over to this year ....

Or maybe he’s just a Houston Texan and they ain’t that good. 😂