Fantasy Football 2019?

KirtFalcon

1 hour ago, KildogDad said:

Sitting in 9th my place but with the 4th highest number of points.

Feast or famine.

I’m barely cracking 80 points a game and there’s guys over 100. This is a crazy freaking game.

I don't know what to think about my team, and I'm not having much luck with the waiver wire this year.  I have one running back who is in a contract year, and he had a great first game when I had him on the bench, and he's done nothing since.  I have another that next year is his, and he can't seem to get in the end zone.  A wide receiver having a breakout year gets injured in the first quarter, and a Tight end that was a game day benching because of an injury that wasn't reported.  I can't catch a break.  

On 10/2/2019 at 12:58 PM, Stoney said:

I’m barely cracking 80 points a game and there’s guys over 100. This is a crazy freaking game.

Haha I beat AKA last week... he was averaging over 120 a game going into it... he only scored like 70 against me :p  

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

Haha I beat AKA last week... he was averaging over 120 a game going into it... he only scored like 70 against me :p  

I need my opponents to keep underperforming like a middle aged recently divorced man with a twenty something girlfriend. That’s my only shot. Bring them down to the dumpster level with me.

28 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Does anybody need a TE? Gerald Everett has 24 points the last two weeks. He’s ranked TE12. Willing to trade for a WR. Can throw a RB or WR in a 2 for 1 if interested.

I could be enticed to send Marquise Brown your way........what RB/WR you wanting to throw in??? 

32 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I could be enticed to send Marquise Brown your way........what RB/WR you wanting to throw in??? 

You need one that can play this week? I have some on Bye and some that are playable.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, AKA said:

@Stoney, could you check my recent waiver requests?

I could've swore I added David Montgomery for Ronald Jones, but it didn't go through. 

Disregard! It was in my workplace league where I'd made the request yesterday. Got my teams mixed up in the app. 

All good! 

• LOL! 1

38 minutes ago, AKA said:

Disregard! It was in my workplace league where I'd made the request yesterday. Got my teams mixed up in the app. 

All good! 

I tried two baseball leagues last year. I couldn’t do it. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

I tried two baseball leagues last year. I couldn’t do it. 

59 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I'm in 3 NFL leagues, 1 NCAA football League, 1 NHL league, and 1 NBA league......lol......it's easy........:rofl:

31 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I’m a one trick pony.

I'm in the Smoaky league and a workplace league (both via NFL.com), and a family league (on ESPN.com). 

My trick is to pick one hour and one day per week to make all my moves and set my roster, then let the chips fall where they may. 

2 minutes ago, AKA said:

My trick is to pick one hour and one day per week to make all my moves and set my roster, then let the chips fall where they may. 

I check all mine before the kids get to school every morning....weekends are best of luck.....lol

• Like 1