Fantasy Football 2019?

KirtFalcon

56 minutes ago, Stoney said:

It’s the “Mesozoic Era versus the 21st Century” in my matchup this week. I still can’t believe Kirt is starting Tutenkhamen this week at QB.

My team has been riddled with injuries the last month or so,  I was lucky to win last week. Got at least one player back this week but am scrambling to field a decent lineup ...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

My team has been riddled with injuries the last month or so,  I was lucky to win last week. Got at least one player back this week but am scrambling to field a decent lineup ...

Sunday stunk. Pretty healthy all year and boom, two wide recievers and a TE go down.

8 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Lamar Jackson is a absolute freak this year. This is playing NCAA Football on easy mode out there. 

Not taking anything away from his talent, because dude is legit, but major credit to his coaches crafting a scheme that maximizes his skills. 

Again, it takes someone with his talent to make that scheme work, but the Baltimore playcalling this year has been fantastic. They are putting Lamar in position to make plays and trusting him to make it happen. As an X's and O's geek, it's exciting to watch. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AKA said:

Not taking anything away from his talent, because dude is legit, but major credit to his coaches crafting a scheme that maximizes his skills. 

Again, it takes someone with his talent to make that scheme work, but the Baltimore playcalling this year has been fantastic. They are putting Lamar in position to make plays and trusting him to make it happen. As an X's and O's geek, it's exciting to watch. 

Michigan hires the wrong Harbaugh

• LOL! 2

25 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I just gotta throw up as many points as possible before Conner and Cooper play.

Conner is coming off several weeks of not playing .... not sure he's going to do much .... he has been out 5 or the last 6 games .... killing me ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

I was the 2nd lowest scoring team this season and finished third.  I’d say that’s one hell of a manager...

I got lucky and had the lowest points scored against. My scoring started out slow, hit stride for a few week, then tailed off, then got hot again for the playoffs. I’ve done seasons where I research and strategize the draft. This year I did none of that and just took the best guy on the board. Got real lucky with Mark Andrews being a late round pick but I also took AJ Green with a 8th round pick. If I started Mike Boone like my gut said instead of listening to my head and Aaron Jones, I lose. It’s a crazy, crazy game but dang I like it.