D7 3AD1

H3llR4z0r

2 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

That QB you told me about is finally fixing to start making his debut. I sure hope he gets some varsity time this year.

that qb will not see the field on varsity at all this year  im willing to bet, it is hard to play varsity football at 150lbs, especially in Atlanta at qb when the qb runs more than the running backs.. the senior will start at qb, the sophomore will get his chance I just don't know when that will be, 

29 minutes ago, Mudman246 said:

that qb will not see the field on varsity at all this year  im willing to bet, it is hard to play varsity football at 150lbs, especially in Atlanta at qb when the qb runs more than the running backs.. the senior will start at qb, the sophomore will get his chance I just don't know when that will be, 

Well that's sad, but I get it. I just want to see the Senior at wide receiver. 

My darkhorse may not even make the playoffs, but watch out for Hooks. The Hornets just might have the best offensive line in the district. Outstanding back who seems to be injury-prone. The problem is that so many go both ways. Injuries will really set them back.

da

11 hours ago, 68Hornet said:

My darkhorse may not even make the playoffs, but watch out for Hooks. The Hornets just might have the best offensive line in the district. Outstanding back who seems to be injury-prone. The problem is that so many go both ways. Injuries will really set them back.

darkhorse for what?  everybody goes both ways  this is small school football.  and your right hooks want even make the playoffs..

41 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Ironic the only person that posts anything about their scrimmage is from GIlmer lol..

On a different note, how many Fluellen boys are there? Seems every year there's always a Fluellen haha.

Has a little brother in the 9th grade as well so u will see them for a while. Man I can’t wait till the 30th it’s gonna be some hard hitting going on 

9 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Has a little brother in the 9th grade as well so u will see them for a while. Man I can’t wait till the 30th it’s gonna be some hard hitting going on 

Seems like it never stops. I know he has an older brother. I heard his name a lot. Tray or something like that?

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Hey girls, y’all behaving over here?

Lol absolutely dead here. I need a realignment so I can have someone to talk to.

Crazy. 2 years ago there were plenty of HS people on here. They might not be here though because I heard either they looked bad against Queen City, or Queen City looked better than their usual selves against HS. Either way, it doesn't sound good for HS. 

2 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Lol absolutely dead here. I need a realignment so I can have someone to talk to.

Crazy. 2 years ago there were plenty of HS people on here. They might not be here though because I heard either they looked bad against Queen City, or Queen City looked better than their usual selves against HS. Either way, it doesn't sound good for HS. 

How y’all looking for week 2?  Got that run defense fixed ?

2 hours ago, Cannon85 said:

Hooks looked decent against Dfield...then they went ta fighting..smdh

Yall had yalls part in that too. Dont try and blame it on just Dfield. Yall had 1 play for a score and the qb was supposed to have been blowed dead but the refs let him step up and throw a wish up