D7 3AD1

H3llR4z0r

48 minutes ago, chevyman said:

How did the Fighting Briles look last night?

Improved significantly- Wasn’t bad before- but more sharp - To say the spread offense is in MV would be an understatement- hope they continue to improve- Lots of underclassman playing  

15 minutes ago, mvtigerbacker said:

Improved significantly- Wasn’t bad before- but more sharp - To say the spread offense is in MV would be an understatement- hope they continue to improve- Lots of underclassman playing  

So youre saying its full on spread?

2 hours ago, mvtigerbacker said:

Who did they scrimmage?

I have a feeling the district will much more competitive at the top with Jefferson, Atlanta and MV than last year. Which is a good thing if it gets us all playoff ready so we can go 3-1 vs 8-3A again lol. Not to downplay Hooks and HS but I’m just thinking the top 3 will be anybody’s game. Heck last year even HS almost pulled off a 1st round upset...we were almost able to get the brooms out 

One player on MV roster that I find interesting is a move in from Kansas- RB 6’ 210- C Holloman - crazy good max prep videos -will be a Jr this year - graduation in 2021 

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9963938/Clifton-Holloman-Jr

i can not confirm or deny him being in MV now but he is listed on every(limited amount) roster I’ve seen for MV

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, mvtigerbacker said:

One player on MV roster that I find interesting is a move in from Kansas- RB 6’ 210- C Holloman - crazy good max prep videos -will be a Jr this year - graduation in 2021 

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9963938/Clifton-Holloman-Jr

i can not confirm or deny him being in MV now but he is listed on every(limited amount) roster I’ve seen for MV

Wouldn't be surprised if you see a couple of closer area kids with potential "move" to mv this year or next lol

I

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 6:32 AM, Fblife13 said:

I agree. Y'all better not sleep on hs.

I know some queen city folks and they told me they beat Hughes springs up and down the field in there scrimmage..  so im getting conflicting reports about hughes springs ......

2 minutes ago, Mudman246 said:

I

I know some queen city folks and they told me they beat Hughes springs up and down the field in there scrimmage..  so im getting conflicting reports about hughes springs ......

Queen city got beat up I was there hs could basically do whatever they wanted.