D7 3AD1

H3llR4z0r

9 minutes ago, sportsfan4life said:

Why would you be sworn to secrecy? Is it because HS doesn't want anyone to know they filed another complaint.

Have you not ever been sworn to secrecy? Feller is just being loyal to his informant. I can assure you that this isn’t coming from HS. Better look somewhere else in the district on this gig. I should put you in contact with my buddy from .......  

2 minutes ago, 98crush said:

Have you not ever been sworn to secrecy? Feller is just being loyal to his informant. I can assure you that this isn’t coming from HS. Better look somewhere else in the district on this gig. I should put you in contact with my buddy from .......  

They tryin to get me to slip up man, hell nah..not me   to my grave

2 minutes ago, 98crush said:

Whatever... I know all I need to know. If you can't beat'em then litigate'em, right? 

4 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

Yep, it's obvious what it is and once they find out they'll be looking at it all different

22 minutes ago, sportsfan4life said:

Whatever... I know all I need to know. If you can't beat'em then litigate'em, right? 

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?