Scrimmages

mightyeagle

25 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Good luck to y’all this year. I think we scored 4 Tds and a field goal the whole scrimmage and I don’t remember yalls offense ever scoring but I could be wrong. 

We didn't score that's correct, I think yall scored 3 or 4 times and a FG.... our 3rd stream QB threw 2 pics in the live quarter both on the 50 yard line..... our starter got hurt earlier in the scrimmage... the 2nd is just as bad as the 3rd QB..... we have 5 kids out due to paperwork not ready yet so that should help, but to say we need improvements is an understatement... good luck to yall as well

Guest Tiger03lb

3-0 malakoff

Ended early due to fight/brawl between both teams. Both coaches decided to call it. Started off with a 2 player scuffle and then both teams came in afterwards.

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Nick2011 said:

How did Mineola look? 

If they can get a line for Snead they will be okay or if Snead can break some tackles and get out in the open. Passing wasn't good, we had a int. He was forcing a lot of throws. They got a couple of good tackles on defense and with Snead at end but nothing else. 

4 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I read above where he said the scrimmage got stopped early by the coaches due to a brawl. I guess that’s one thing that hasn’t changed about them. 

Been happening a lot tonight all across the state. 

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I read above where he said the scrimmage got stopped early by the coaches due to a brawl. I guess that’s one thing that hasn’t changed about them. 

The 2 players were at it the whole scrimmage. Guess he was getting mad cause Garrett was catching everything thrown at him.

Guest Tiger03lb
6 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Same thing happened last year with franklin and mexia

Mexia did that to us too last year. I believe one player from Mexia ended up getting ejected I believe. Same thing during the Teague game. 

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Been happening a lot tonight all across the state. 

First time I witnessed one like that in person tonight

Guest Tiger03lb
20 minutes ago, Acewell said:

Glad the coaches and fans didn't get into it also.

It took everyone to stop it. Coaches and fans. 

57 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Wow 5 kids? That seems a bit bizarre. 

3 come from JT that transferred they were at the scrimmage sitting on the WR sideline, 1 from big sandy and the other was our starting  LB he has a mild ankle injury and didn't play, so 4 out for paperwork 

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

Wow 5 kids? That seems a bit bizarre. 

I knew about the big dude eric but the 3 I met on the WR sideline was a shocker, they recently transferred from JT and are awaiting paperwork to be released, I sat with a little league coach and he knows there family so he introduced them to me, 2 seniors and a sophomore... that'll definitely help which we obviously need improvements