Recruiting Allegations On SDC

Stoney

It’s that time of the year folks. Any allegations of school’s recruiting players is a automatic suspension. Due to the severity of the accusation you should expect a lengthy suspension.  The only way to get out of this suspension is for you to contact Smoaky himself with proof of your accusation. 

• Thanks 3

• Stoney pinned this topic
13 hours ago, Jamalious said:

Wat bout recruting coaches??  You done know kerry strong getting recrute all time. Mane done and becomed assistnt AD thou. 

I heard that Kerry Strong was going to coach every East Texas school at the same time. 

• LOL! 2

39 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m starting to think Kerry Strong is starting to obtain legendary status that’s equivalent to Chuck Norris. 

Chuck Norris wears Kerry Strong pajamas. 

• LOL! 4

14 minutes ago, JV_COACH said:

And this has nothing to do with that one coach from that one school being named the Big XII recruiter of the year after he left that one school. That was a good coach and an even better man. So stop hating on that one guy.

Thanks a lot... I'm never gonna get all the coffee out of this keyboard. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

It ain't recruitment any longer, the pc term is acquisition and there is an active committee that looks for viable talent, just like in any other business community, and the uil is a very lucrative business... Don't kid yourselves thinking otherwise.. Win or perish, welcome to the new, new... Js 

I'll probably get hammered over this, but I really don't care, tell it like it is and people can judge things for themselves.. Kids and their parents will move from states away for a shot to advance their careers and locals are always lookin over the fence at what the neighbor's got... Truth... The more things change, the more they stay the same. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

It ain't recruitment any longer, the pc term is acquisition and there is an active committee that looks for viable talent, just like in any other business community, and the uil is a very lucrative business... Don't kid yourselves thinking otherwise.. Win or perish, welcome to the new, new... Js 

I'll probably get hammered over this, but I really don't care, tell it like it is and people can judge things for themselves.. Kids and their parents will move from states away for a shot to advance their careers and locals are always lookin over the fence at what the neighbor's got... Truth... The more things change, the more they stay the same. 

As long as you don’t say anything about that one guy ,at that one school who was named big xii coach of the year. You will not be accused of blasphemy by any cult followers. 

• LOL! 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2019 at 11:06 PM, TheShadowKnows said:

As long as you don’t say anything about that one guy ,at that one school who was named big xii coach of the year. You will not be accused of blasphemy by any cult followers. 

And yet, here we are. 👀👀