College Football Pick'em Sheet

Just now, CoachPelvisPresley said:

Yep, I could care less if this was official though I have been doing it in my nerd format for a few years with my retro logos and pulling the tv channels / game times for convenience -- going deep with games from FCS, D2, NAIA, and D3, etc many weeks.

lol....so how do you make picks??? 

25 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

How old school?  WHF and Kirt are going to break out the chisel if you don’t clarify 

Two puffs of smoke for SFA, one puff for Sam Houston....ain’t gotta clue what four puffs mean.

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

I guess we could always come on here before first game of the week and type in just the teams we're picking!?!?

What in the Wide World of Sports are y'all looking at?  There ain't no spreadsheet that I can find ....

I ain’t saying Kirt and Hardin are old but Big Chief tablets were called Tiny Baby tablets when they were growing up.

I ain’t saying Kirt and Hardin are old but they remember when the letter A was added to the alphabet.

I ain’t saying Kirt and Hardin are old but when the first creature crawled out of the sea and into land, Kirt and Hardin said there went the neighborhood.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

there's a PDF attachment people. it's pretty simple...pull it up, print it out. not rocket science. if you aren't interested...don't. if it's too complicated for you - if something has to be totally online with push buttons and a sportsline IT help desk, then this isn't for you. many of us over 40, either know the teams or know how to research teams and figure out about sports because if we were sports fans when we were young...we had to dig for sports facts/info. this can be fun. play if you want. if you have Acrobat this should open up...if you have CutePDF it should open...there are tons of free PDF readers online and on our computers.  

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

there's a PDF attachment people. it's pretty simple...pull it up, print it out. not rocket science. if you aren't interested...don't. if it's too complicated for you - if something has to be totally online with push buttons and a sportsline IT help desk, then this isn't for you. many of us over 40, either know the teams or know how to research teams and figure out about sports because if we were sports fans when we were young...we had to dig for sports facts/info. this can be fun. play if you want. if you have Acrobat this should open up...if you have CutePDF it should open...there are tons of free PDF readers online and on our computers.  

I am probably the spreadsheet guru of all gurus .... I have used spreadsheets all my adult life .... very familiar with Adobe Acrobat and all other sorts of similar programs .... That said ... when you click on your "supposed attachment" all you get is:  

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

I would love to play your pick 'em game but there ain't nothing out there, Cletus, at least nothing that can be opened.  It's either gone, corrupted or I don't have access .... You need to fix it if you want people to play ... tru storie ....:

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • LOL! 2

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I am probably the spreadsheet guru of all gurus .... I have used spreadsheets all my adult life .... very familiar with Adobe Acrobat and all other sorts of similar programs .... That said ... when you click on your "supposed attachment" all you get is:  

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

I would love to play your pick 'em game but there ain't nothing out there, Cletus, at least nothing that can be opened.  It's either gone, corrupted or I don't have access .... You need to fix it if you want people to play ... tru storie ....:

sounds like user error Bocefus