Media hyping recession as if they want one

RETIREDFAN1

40 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Denial...take out that talking point that Trump is an economic genius of some sort, and what else you got for those Independent voters, who don't care about his other nonsense? 

image.jpeg

Why do you want the US economy to suffer?  Your party having power is more important than our country’s well being?

To Dems........of course their power is more important than the United States of America.

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Why do you want the US economy to suffer?  Your party having power is more important than our country’s well being?

To Dems........of course their power is more important than the United States of America.

Actually said something different on the other thread related to this: 

Incidentally, I personally hope a recession doesn't come because people suffer, but I doubt very seriously if Trump has the skills and wisdom or acumen or his people do to prevent one or address one, if it does come. 

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Actually said something different on the other thread related to this: 

Incidentally, I personally hope a recession doesn't come because people suffer, but I doubt very seriously if Trump has the skills and wisdom or acumen or his people do to prevent one or address one, if it does come. 

I apologize, and do applaud your stance on this issue. Thanks Barry!!

Maybe a small smattering of Democrats do still love America! 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Denial...take out that talking point that Trump is an economic genius of some sort, and what else you got for those Independent voters, who don't care about his other nonsense? 

image.jpeg

Eliminating burdensome and unnecessary regulations from the failed Obama years and lowering individual and corporate tax rates is sound economic policy.  Along with revamping unfair trade policies that should have been done decades ago.  I'd  say the Trump economy is on sound footing  ... oh, I forgot to mention solid GDP growth ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

image.jpeg

How about the knowledge that if they vote for a democrat, The U.S. could soon become Venezuela...?🤨

Geeze Louise, the stock market had one day and the media and the left loses their collective minds, because they want President Trump to fail.  It's already bouncing back.  Today it was up 249.78 even the Nasdaq went up 106.818.  It began making it's rebound Friday.  How many times has it done this in the history of the United States ?  Today anytime it drops the media and the left pounces on the doom and gloom, when it's just business as usual.  Start reporting it if it's on a monthly basis, and unemployment starts going on.  Until then the media just needs to report it as is, and not that it's the end of President Trumps great economy.  Yet the left thinks its real news.  

28 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Geeze Louise, the stock market had one day and the media and the left loses their collective minds, because they want President Trump to fail.  It's already bouncing back.  Today it was up 249.78 even the Nasdaq went up 106.818.  It began making it's rebound Friday.  How many times has it done this in the history of the United States ?  Today anytime it drops the media and the left pounces on the doom and gloom, when it's just business as usual.  Start reporting it if it's on a monthly basis, and unemployment starts going on.  Until then the media just needs to report it as is, and not that it's the end of President Trumps great economy.  Yet the left thinks its real news.  

FB_IMG_1566241031237.thumb.jpg.580cdbf52bfd4cba3a7c84db4a00050c.jpg

• Like 3

21 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

image.jpeg

And what does the Democratic party have for the independent voters? Higher taxes, Free College--which isn't free, because your taxes will go up. Free Healthcare-which isn't free, because your taxes will go up. Open borders? Or comprehensive immigration reform? Why are they not working on that right now. Oh that's right, the hatred of the left against this President. Because they could probably pass lots of liberal laws if they didn't hate him so much, but just goes to show they care more about themselves than the country. SMFH. 

21 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I apologize, and do applaud your stance on this issue. Thanks Barry!!

Maybe a small smattering of Democrats do still love America! 

I haven't met a single Democrat who wants one, they just think there will be one because Trump has no idea what he is doing on trade or tax cuts. I don't know a single democrat who hates America lmao, they just criticize the things that could be improved and the right for some reason takes that as they hate everything about America and it needs to be destroyed. You would think the man who's whole campaign was that america was horrible and needed to be fixed would be getting the flack about not loving America lol.   

• Stinks 1

10 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

And what does the Democratic party have for the independent voters? Higher taxes, Free College--which isn't free, because your taxes will go up. Free Healthcare-which isn't free, because your taxes will go up. Open borders? Or comprehensive immigration reform? Why are they not working on that right now. Oh that's right, the hatred of the left against this President. Because they could probably pass lots of liberal laws if they didn't hate him so much, but just goes to show they care more about themselves than the country. SMFH. 

No need to be so angry, they have passed over 100 bills in the house that get struck down by McConnel without even bringing them to a vote. Higher taxes-very very slightly. Normal people would barely notice their taxes going up. The amount that you would pay for healthcare in taxes would be less than you are paying for insurance right now. Open borders-right wing talking point. Find me one candidate saying that they want completely open borders and make it so crossing the border illegally wouldnt be a crime, good luck with that one. People on here really need to start getting out of the house and connecting with immigrants and democrats. Right wingers say things that make right wingers mad and the cycle continues. 

• Stinks 1

9 minutes ago, wtxfootball said:

I haven't met a single Democrat who wants one, they just think there will be one because Trump has no idea what he is doing on trade or tax cuts. I don't know a single democrat who hates America lmao, they just criticize the things that could be improved and the right for some reason takes that as they hate everything about America and it needs to be destroyed. You would think the man who's whole campaign was that america was horrible and needed to be fixed would be getting the flack about not loving America lol.   

Lots of the things Dems stand for is anti-America.

Dems hate the America First movement, want illegals to be allowed in full flow (just in the hopes they get all their votes, that’s the only reason they like illegals it’s not because they truly want them here), Dems want to destroy all things that are moral and replace them with anti-Christian, anti-normal, anti white everything. They’re so inclusive, yeah right, if you have a different opinion than them they want to silence you and call you evil and racist and a bigot. It’s gotten old and tiresome really fast.

Trump was right, Obama was destroying our country from the inside.

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Lots of the things Dems stand for is anti-America.

Dems hate the America First movement, want illegals to be allowed in full flow (just in the hopes they get all their votes, that’s the only reason they like illegals it’s not because they truly want them here), Dems want to destroy all things that are moral and replace them with anti-Christian, anti-normal, anti white everything. They’re so inclusive, yeah right, if you have a different opinion than them they want to silence you and call you evil and racist and a bigot. It’s gotten old and tiresome really fast.

Trump was right, Obama was destroying our country from the inside.

Im sorry Im not even sure how to respond to this much disinformation, you are horribly misinformed. Im sorry im sure you are nice person in real life.

• Stinks 2

3 minutes ago, wtxfootball said:

Im sorry Im not even sure how to respond to this much disinformation, you are horribly misinformed. Im sorry im sure you are nice person in real life.

Haha, thank you and I bet you are as well. So, Democrats don’t want illegals here only for their votes? Why do democrats fight so hard to keep our voter identification reduced to next to nothing at time of voting if they’re not just trying to get as many illegal aliens’ votes as possible?

Democrats aren’t anti Christian, could’ve fooled me?!!

Democrats like the America First movement?? No, they call it American Nationalism and make it seem like a bad thing. Democrats want us to walk on egg shells with other countries for some reason like we owe everybody something. In reality, many countries around the world owe us their freedom AND still hate us yet our libs want to cater to them, why?

Watch TV, watch the commercials between the shows or sporting event. See how they cram homosexuality down everyone’s collective throat. I’m not saying I hate gays. Hey, if you’re gay you do your thing and I’ll do my thing, no problem. But please, don’t try to make everybody think it’s normal, it’s not. Dems love that the folks (other libs) in charge of the MSM and major networks force that stuff on Americans every day.

Obama was running our country into the ground with his horrible policies across the board, his apology tour around the world (apologizing for what?) and for fanning flames and furthering  the anti police movement and inciting racial tensions. He was absolutely terrible for the country and morale of Americans everywhere.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wild74 said:

Liberals need a recession bad because the Russian thing has run its expected course and nothing nada

Except for all those criminals revealed, arrested and sentenced, and 10 clear points of obstruction by Trump, you're right on it, Wild, as usual. 

Just now, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Haha, thank you and I bet you are as well. So, Democrats don’t want illegals here only for their votes? Why do democrats fight so hard to keep our voter identification reduced to next to nothing at time of voting if they’re not just trying to get as many illegal aliens’ votes as possible? Voter ID laws punish and repress the vote of the poor and minorities, who don't have resources, and it is clearly purposeful by the GOP to target those voters who are traditionally supporters of the Democrats, the party that gives a care about poor people. 

Democrats aren’t anti Christian, could’ve fooled me?!! Not anti-Christian, for equal opportunity regardless of religious beliefs which may discriminate. 

Democrats like the America First movement?? No, they call it American Nationalism and make it seem like a bad thing. WHITE nationalism is clearly racist, absolutely

Democrats want us to walk on egg shells with other countries for some reason like we owe everybody something. In reality, many countries around the world owe us their freedom AND still hate us yet our libs want to cater to them, why? Don't know where this comes from, but I wouldn't mind seeing some examples of this. I would say that it is okay not to be a disdainful, ungracious jackass to our allies, while more reserved with those who aren't, which is not how Trump has conducted himself. 

Watch TV, watch the commercials between the shows or sporting event. See how they cram homosexuality down everyone’s collective throat. I’m not saying I hate gays. Hey, if you’re gay you do your thing and I’ll do my thing, no problem. But please, don’t try to make everybody think it’s normal, it’s not. Dems love that the folks (other libs) in charge of the MSM and major networks force that stuff on Americans every day. Being accepting and tolerant of others is not a bad thing, where I come from, but again, don't know what having something 'crammed down your throat' is to you. Haven't noticed gay commercials, honestly. Have you objected to sex selling over the years in commercials? 

Obama was running our country into the ground with his horrible policies across the board, his apology tour around the world (apologizing for what?) and for fanning flames and furthering  the anti police movement and inciting racial tensions. He was absolutely terrible for the country and morale of Americans everywhere. A bunch of recycled nonsense there, honestly, without examples of 'horrible policies' to comment on. President Obama sought to repair tattered relations with other countries after the Bush years, to build positive relationships, just like someone will have to do after Trump slinks away to Mar-A-Lago. Commenting on police violence and injustice isn't anti-law enforcement, unless you believe that all police are above the law. Commenting on racial issues as the first black man in the White House sure doesn't make him racist, no matter the GOP spin on it, as they sought to make him appear un-American and Kenyan, instead, which was overt racism. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Thank you very well said. There was so much wrong and so much fear mongering in that post it was shocking. Its startling how someone would think not being christian means they are anti america. That is an incredibly twisted and dangerous way of thinking in the most religiously diverse country in the world. A person with those beliefs is very hurtful for this great country. Even our 2nd president said america is not a christian nation. 

1 hour ago, wtxfootball said:

As a left wing liberal hack you spit out a ton of disinformation so your learning curve should be short

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, BoHogg said:

JP Morgan reporting Trump tariffs will cost on average each household $1000

Why is Trump mulling more payroll tax cuts?

Trump is playing a 4 quarters game with tariffs, not a 2 minute drill ... He wants more tax cuts and lower interest rates to continue to stimulate the economy .... the libtard media and the dimwits want the appearance of a recession ... Trump is working in America's best interest. The dimwits are playing politics and rooting against America  ... sad but true ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, wtxfootball said:

Have you even watched the Dimocrat Party debates ?  What do you think the meaning of decriminalizing our borders means ?  Almost every time a democrat opens their mouth they are saying that whites have privilege, and it's time for that to stop.  The speak of more government control which results in less freedoms for Americans.  You need to open up your ears to what they're saying.  While I haven't watched an entire debate, I have watched the highlights.