Would you like an avatar?

Mr. P

As we get ready to kickoff another season, I wanted to know if any of y'all would like an avatar for your Smoaky account? 

What's an avatar? It's the little round picture that appears next to your posts: 

EZtZnt6.jpg

It's my understanding that some of y'all have a hard time uploading them, especially from mobile. If you'd like me to do it for you, just post a comment with the photo or logo you'd like to use. 

Uh, please make sure the images are PG rated.   :D 

• Like 1

• Mr. P pinned this topic
6 hours ago, AKA said:

As we get ready to kickoff another season, I wanted to know if any of y'all would like an avatar for your Smoaky account? 

What's an avatar? It's the little round picture that appears next to your posts: 

It's my understanding that some of y'all have a hard time uploading them, especially from mobile. If you'd like me to do it for you, just post a comment with the photo or logo you'd like to use. 

See what you can do with this. I messed up my avatar last year and still can't figure out how to fix it. 

Screenshot_20190820-230122.png

13 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You gonna get hounded for avatars as bad as Crawford gets hounded for polls lol

9 hours ago, Crawford said:

Hey, I don't mind, but for those that don't bother to learn and ask all the time, opening week is your only assistance. It ain't that hard.

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yeah it’s really just enabling people.  

Lol, yeah, this is a limited offer for new members and/or those who've had trouble with it in the past.

To be fair, there is a legit site issue with uploading an avatar on mobile, depending on what service or device you use. So it's not necessarily user error in every situation. 

Plus, I'm a little OCD, and the default avatars are annoying to me.  :D 

22 hours ago, AKA said:

Here you go. I sent you a DM. Thanks again.

Screenshot_20190821-140216.png

• Mr. P unpinned this topic