The left stokes racist flames, demonizes millions

RETIREDFAN1

This article is spot on true.  If you're against illegal immigration you're a racist against all Hispanics or people of color.  I've read people in letters to the editor in Houston say that Trump calling out Democrat controlled areas that are run down are his fault since he is the President of the United States.  One local cities have their own jurisdiction, and they should take care of their own first.  They haven't and the Federal Government as given them huge amounts of money through grants to clean up these blights.  This does not account for the local property taxes, fees, sales taxes, and State money that they receive.  Where did all of that money go ?  This is just Baltimore since President Trump was being racist against Representative Cummings.  https://www.freedomworks.org/content/did-18-billion-stimulus-funds-help-baltimore .  

Simply criticizing someone of color does not make you racist.  The thing is when is the last time anyone of the white race has ever said "our people" or "my people".  I grew up in East Texas and never heard it once in my life.  I've heard people say they would protect their family, but simply because someone is the same color as me doesn't make them my "family".  I think all people are related somewhere down the line dating back to Noah.  I believe he's the ground zero of all people.  People today think almost anything is racist, and many times it's not even close.  

• Like 1

Racism is the easiest way to vilify someone that believes there are different ways to get things done. 

I'm called racists because I want immigrants to come to this country LEGALLY, not ILLEGALLY. Just as my relatives did. Does that make me a racists, not, but to those who don't believe in legality, it does, they use the term hoping to make it stick. I mean check out the liberals on this website, there is your perfect example of vilification. 

• Like 1