2nd Scrimmage Reports

Yoe09

6 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

It’s not like they’ve ever been known for their defense. 

6 hours ago, StangtilDeath said:

Their d looks good up front, secondary needs some work.  Gilmer d was decent, gilmer o needs more work on routes.

I Gilmer is very slow. What happened to y’all speed? 

7 hours ago, WiseGuy said:

LE 35

sulphur springs 7

all live 

LE scored all there points on SS second and third team! Never scored on The first Defense. Second possession LE punted and kicked it into the off lineman inside the ten but they moved the ball to midfield. They scored four touchdowns in the second part of the scrimmage against the SUBS. Dont want to be negative but LE offense struggled really bad throwing the ball

21 minutes ago, Hogman2018 said:

LE scored all there points on SS second and third team! Never scored on The first Defense. Second possession LE punted and kicked it into the off lineman inside the ten but they moved the ball to midfield. They scored four touchdowns in the second part of the scrimmage against the SUBS. Dont want to be negative but LE offense struggled really bad throwing the ball

your always negative no biggie... I believe your account was created to bash LE honestly (envy)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hogman2018 said:

https://forums.fearlessfriday.com/index.php?board=33.0

Thank me later my guy!!

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Granted, it was 21-3 with like 3 min left and Gilmer took all their timeouts trying to score against Hendo’s 3rd string so it didn’t look as bad 🤷🏻‍♂️

So what about the times Henderson scored on gilmers 2nd string? Or our 2nd string went 3 and out against Henderson's 1 team?

17 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Granted, it was 21-3 with like 3 min left and Gilmer took all their timeouts trying to score against Hendo’s 3rd string so it didn’t look as bad 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hahahahaha that’s funny every TD They scored were against backups, and our play calling was vanilla didn’t run a 1/4 of our plays. This was a glorified practice we don’t suit up several kids but just wait till next week 

Yeah we had several starters that didn't even play last night. 1 key player from last week could not be there either. So a lot of players got to play and not just the 1s. Seemed like there was some miscommunication with some of the backups and we need to work on some timing with the receivers and QBs. It's hard to judge off of last nights scrimmage because we rotated a lot of players in positions. Not a horrible showing...Just showing what still needs to be worked on. Getting reps in different scenarios is the main focus at this point before next week gets here. It will be better come game day.

• Like 1

Dont get me wrong I wish we were firing on all cylinders with the 1s, 2s, and 3s and running the scores up even in a scrimmage, but at the end of the day that is not what this is all about. It's about playing players and get game time scenario experience. Got a lot of kids moving up that need that varsity playing time. We all make mistakes just how we learn from them. Only way to grow and to get better is to put them out there. 

Guest Tiger03lb

Malakoff vs Rusk

Varsity 3-1

JV 

13-13 live 

Wasn't able to make it. Heard good things. Don't know if it was 1 live qtr or half. JV haven't heard anything yet.

13 hours ago, Yoe09 said:

Cameron Yoe Vs. Madisonville

Controlled: 3-1 Cameron (all first team scores) 

Overtime possession: 3-0 Madisonville

Live Quarter (running clock): 13-7 Cameron Yoe

Cameron once again showed their potential to be deadly on offense mixed in with mistakes, which is not surprising this time of the year.  What will make Cameron an excellent football team is improved defense, and we will need to see how that unit progresses throughout the season.  

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't we score three TDs in four plays?

11 hours ago, TexarkanaIsNotArkansas said:

your always negative no biggie... I believe your account was created to bash LE honestly (envy)

I saw the scrimmage differently. Some of those scores were against Sulphur Springs' first-team. L-E looked pretty damn good after the first three series.

3 hours ago, 68Hornet said:

I saw the scrimmage differently. Some of those scores were against Sulphur Springs' first-team. L-E looked pretty damn good after the first three series.

Okay if that's what you think we all know what happened!! If you think the first team looked good then your expectations are not high. How many games do you think LE will win this year?