2nd Scrimmage Reports

Yoe09

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Good grief. Y’all light in the loafers or what. Get your panties out of a wad and man up. Daingerfield waxed that now move on to the next week. I can’t stand Dfield but damn I’m gonna have to take their side on this. 

Would you say it was a Newton waxing or a Mt. Vernon one?

19 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Wrong. Their running back wouldn't have helped them on the defensive side. GW defense is a soft spot. We exposed them on 3 out of our 4 drives. Our defense held up well against their power run game. We play alot of 2 way players. 

Exposed to what, so what you saying, you really think y'all exposed Gladewaters defensive off of a scrimmage, like a scrimmage is telling outcome of a teams season, I'm sure teams aren't game planning for a scrimmage, nobodys team is gonna get exposed off a scrimmage. 

16 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

They did that to everybody. It just took them a whole game to do it instead of a half. It wasn't a win btw. Just a glorified practice 😎

No they didn't, Newton had a couple near loses but that don't matter, they didn't lose them, just tell the truth dawg, Daingerfield flat out quit due to fear to Newton last yr, I bet that was y'alls most embarrassing game lose of all time against anybody EVER, if that was my team that lost that bad to anybody, I dam sure wouldn't be on here talking about how bad another teams defense was in a scrimmage, NOT A GAME but a scrimmage, even if Gladewater defense was bad in the scrimmage, I would still be embarrassed about MY teams defense from last yrs playoff game.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

No they didn't, Newton had a couple near loses but that don't matter, they didn't lose them, just tell the truth dawg, Daingerfield flat out quit due to fear to Newton last yr, I bet that was y'alls most embarrassing game lose of all time against anybody EVER, if that was my team that lost that bad to anybody, I dam sure wouldn't be on here talking about how bad another teams defense was in a scrimmage, NOT A GAME but a scrimmage, even if Gladewater defense was bad in the scrimmage, I would still be embarrassed about MY teams defense from last yrs playoff game.  

It definitely was our biggest loss in school history. Straight thumped. That was last year tho. Why would I care now? See as a real fan youd learn to forget after sometime. My time was about 2 weeks after that lmao.... 

2 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

Exposed to what, so what you saying, you really think y'all exposed Gladewaters defensive off of a scrimmage, like a scrimmage is telling outcome of a teams season, I'm sure teams aren't game planning for a scrimmage, nobodys team is gonna get exposed off a scrimmage. 

Remember this post in 5 weeks when you see their record and tell me if I'm wrong then. 

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Pleasant Grove game will be a tough one. They will probably win state in 4AD2. 

Never know what to expect on a Friday night, teenage boys are unpredictable... look at the WR-sabine game last year, not many expected sabine to win other than the cardinals

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

Never know what to expect on a Friday night, teenage boys are unpredictable... look at the WR-sabine game last year, not many expected sabine to win other than the cardinals

No one is allowed to talk about that game anymore. 

16 minutes ago, JETT said:

Hey we beat them last year so I don’t think anyone is writing that game off but at the same time it will be a tall task for any team this season. 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Why not  5-0 who are you counting your loss against? Honest question cause I haven't looked at the bears schedule 

Not counting a loss but 4-1 would be my prediction against back to back state champ PG. Who we beat last year. 

• Confused 1