***Smoaky.com's HISTORICAL SECTION UPDATED***

Smoaky

There are times when we take for granted what we know or what others know. But, the part of Smoaky.com that has always been a major passion of mine is our Historical Section, including programs from both greater-East and Central Texas.

This section is listed below and includes a coaching staff information form along with some thoughts from the program's head coach.
And, an historical section, year-by-year section of the program's listed. The East Texas programs go back much further, I'm continuing to update the Central Texas year-by-year records and data.

And, in that year-by-year program history are some records and stats of individual players, game, season, career.

***This section is ALWAYS available for updates, adding and/or revising records from as far back as possible. So, if you see something that's missing or perhaps not correct, EMAIL, don't DM me, but EMAIL me at [email protected] or [email protected].

Smoaky's Historical Section for East and Central Texas

Please enjoy because the amount of hours we put into this section is unmeasured and I just hope it's appreciated.

Thank you.

David Smoak

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

• Smoaky unpinned this topic