Mount Enterprise @ Colmesneil

MountCountry

17 minutes ago, AKA said:

I read that M.E. has some decent team speed. Not much depth or many big boys, but a few quick ones. 

Will take the Mount in this'n.

That back, if he stays healthy will carry Mt into the playoffs, and the o-line is pretty big and quick... Mt will make some noise this year... Remember you heard it here first.. Js 

Just now, Greezychef said:

Having a legitimate D1 recruit might be enough for them to win a lot of games in 2A division 2.  

Whoa, really? Wow...  I know they did well a couple year's back when they had that kid who went on to SMU. 

33 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

I might do a little digging around later this evening,  kids got a few videos on the internet.   Big and fast,  built to last.  

I'm going down this weekend to do a spotlight video with him and his coach. Should be pretty good. Definite D1 material.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

I might do a little digging around later this evening,  kids got a few videos on the internet.   Big and fast,  built to last.  

GreezyChef, I seen him live in our first scrimmage, kids got a certain skills set that scouts look for, yeah he's big and fast but he's agile and has good vision in traffic, tbh I was a little impressed with his ability to read stunts in the d line and adjust inside and out pathways.. Yeah he's a pretty decent prospective next level kid physically, I think his coach told me he was a good student also.. I know he's well mannered and presents himself well publicly.. Chain out.. 

9 hours ago, JV_COACH said:

Colmesneil will ask for a running clock at some point in the 2cd half. 

The game between these two last year was very close... the Mount kid is good as played the whole game... but don’t think it’s going to be a blow out.