LE vs Arkansas High 2019

Liger01

Who wins Leopards vs Razorbacks?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one

• LE
    • Ark High

8 hours ago, TexarkanaIsNotArkansas said:

Toss up.. I’m rooting for my leopards tho rivalry game anything can happen btw LE former OC is now at A-High which is an advantage, LE having a new staff is also and advantage for us..

I hope LE will score before 30 seconds left in the game this year!!

34 minutes ago, TexarkanaIsNotArkansas said:

Lol we scored 66 a few years ago that butt whooping was enough to satisfy me for a few games 

Yea y'all showed alot of class that year we had eight starters out from the TH game! Throwing it in second half when the game was over! But yep y'all handed it to us that year. I hope your still satisfied because you will be lucky to score seven points on us this year. But I forgot we have no chance because LE beat two powerhouses in MP and SS in the scrimmage games so please take it easy on our boys LE 60 AHS 7!!

6 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

Yea y'all showed alot of class that year we had eight starters out from the TH game! Throwing it in second half when the game was over! But yep y'all handed it to us that year. I hope your still satisfied because you will be lucky to score seven points on us this year. But I forgot we have no chance because LE beat two powerhouses in MP and SS in the scrimmage games so please take it easy on our boys LE 60 AHS 7!!

Lol get your panties out of a wad no matter who was out you guys weren’t winning that game period! 

2 hours ago, TexarkanaIsNotArkansas said:

Lol get your panties out of a wad no matter who was out you guys weren’t winning that game period! 

Just like this Friday Yall will not win this game! We will be there at your little JR high stadium ! When is LE gonna upgrade that visitor side? AHS is only getting 1300 tickets that is all it will hold. Final score AHS 24 LE 7!! QB play will be the difference

39 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

It’ll hold more than 1,300. That’s what LE gave y’all to account for the space the women will take up. Arkansas gals tend to be on the larger side. Explains why sheep are in such high demand over in the Natural State though. 

I dont know who told you you was funny but your really not!! 

4 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

My mama did. She probably should be more honest so I don’t come on here and get all up in my feelings when a Arkansas dude sets me straight. 

I'm not from Arkansas I live in the LE area!  Can't even talk sense with you I'm through with you!! Quit hijacking every thread

11 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

We do three grades in ARK. We have about 835 (9 thru 11) a little over a thousand for (9 thru 12)

I've been away from Texarkana for quite a long time and now live in central Texas, but good to see the numbers in order to put Arkansas High in perspective.  Looks like they would be a large 4A in Texas, just below the 5A cutoff when counting their 9th graders.  LE has a little under 700 in grades 9-12.  Arkansas should be donkey stomping LE every year, right?

23 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

I've been away from Texarkana for quite a long time and now live in central Texas, but good to see the numbers in order to put Arkansas High in perspective.  Looks like they would be a large 4A in Texas, just below the 5A cutoff when counting their 9th graders.  LE has a little under 700 in grades 9-12.  Arkansas should be donkey stomping LE every year, right?

Couple hundred of kids dont make that big a difference! Now you have twice as many kids yea they should

7 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

Just like this Friday Yall will not win this game! We will be there at your little JR high stadium ! When is LE gonna upgrade that visitor side? AHS is only getting 1300 tickets that is all it will hold. Final score AHS 24 LE 7!! QB play will be the difference

Well maybe because our enrollment is 700 ish lol what do you think we should have smh those visitor bleachers only are full during in town games plus we added extra bleachers last year maybe we’ll do the same!!