LE vs Arkansas High 2019

Liger01

Who wins Leopards vs Razorbacks?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one

• LE
    • Ark High

4 minutes ago, Hogman2018 said:

I think that is part of the game I thought!  Yall got points off our turnovers part of the game. U know LE is not known for their kicking game it has always been bad! 

2 bad snaps on punt and dropping the opening kickoff. It didn’t even involve the kickers lol. 

Biggest thing was those 2 deep snaps though. Just handed points to arkansas. You can’t blame those 21 points on the LE defense. 

• Thanks 1

LE lost this game cause of special teams . Point blank period. Gave 21 off of special teams. A-High got the ball inside the 30 all 3 times. Plus the 3 fake punts and extra point attempts. That’s not even counting the offensive turnovers LE had. LE definitely needs to work on the passing game. The QB switch was a interesting move. 

1 hour ago, HomerT said:

A-High Qb was nice. Moved in and took the job. Heard he’s a top ten pitching prospect in the nation. You could definitely tell by the way he threw the ball. Receivers couldn’t handle the fire at all lol. 

He is not a pitcher but he his one of the best outfielders and hitters in the country! He Is ranked #4 in his class just a junior.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

Nice! Most likely to play baseball or football in college?

He won't never go to college he is going to get drafted!! Projected as #9 pick in the 2021 draft what I heard the other day. He committed to Arkansas as a 9th grader so I dont know

13 hours ago, TexarkanaIsNotArkansas said:

37-28 Final We have a lot of work to do.. and it only gets tougher from here there was a lot of positives & negatives Special Teams & QB play will have to improve also some miscommunication between wr/qb and of course penalties Ark look good in Cullums offense, defense not as strong this year but you should compete for conference championship good luck 

AHS started 16 underclassmen last night so the future looks bright!! We didn't have a scrimmage game and LE had two of them so It was a sloppy game. Proud of our players and Coaches to getting a win!

4 minutes ago, Hogman2018 said:

He won't never go to college he is going to get drafted!! Projected as #9 pick in the 2021 draft what I heard the other day. He committed to Arkansas as a 9th grader so I dont know

That's awesome! I'd imagine he's got a good arm as a QB. Just got to keep him safe and healthy