Newton vs Silsbee

Purpleforever

Newton vs Silbee  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

38 minutes ago, Eagles97 said:

Gatson is bigger than Barlow now.  Penland was one of the best backs we ever had..05 State team.  He was just small but his vision was insane.  

Wow, I must have been out of the loop that year. I don't remember him at all. Obviously, I had moved by then.

I just went back and researched and realized that was the year they beat Argyle for the State title. My son and I were at that game in Nacogadoches I believe. I couldn't find the roster for that year though. I hate that.

6 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

So u run your mouth about newton then when I say bet u bring two more teams in it. If you're so sure about newton then y not bet

Oh I’m very sure about Newton. I Asked you to bet on the other two teams since you so high on Gilmer thankin they so good. I think Newton Paris and Carthage are very good teams and I think Gilmer is a mediocre team so yeah I would bet on all three games. You know Gilmer ain’t the Gilmer of old right? That dynasty came to an end. Since 2004 y’all won state every five years. Looks like this year that streak will be broke. All things come to an end. Y’all can’t be great every year like y’all were. 

5 hours ago, michaelmyers said:

Oh I’m very sure about Newton. I Asked you to bet on the other two teams since you so high on Gilmer thankin they so good. I think Newton Paris and Carthage are very good teams and I think Gilmer is a mediocre team so yeah I would bet on all three games. You know Gilmer ain’t the Gilmer of old right? That dynasty came to an end. Since 2004 y’all won state every five years. Looks like this year that streak will be broke. All things come to an end. Y’all can’t be great every year like y’all were. 

The thing is just because we get beat by Carthage or a team like Paris don’t make us mediocre. They have are pretty good teams I thing we will compete with both and think we have a chance to win against Paris will I bet no because that’s not how u bet duh. I will bet on the Newton game because I 100% think we will win that game, so is that how you’re suppose to bet when you think it’s a for sure thing?

1 hour ago, Sportsguru02 said:

The thing is just because we get beat by Carthage or a team like Paris don’t make us mediocre. They have are pretty good teams I thing we will compete with both and think we have a chance to win against Paris will I bet no because that’s not how u bet duh. I will bet on the Newton game because I 100% think we will win that game, so is that how you’re suppose to bet when you think it’s a for sure thing?

Save your money. Newton !!

8 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Oh ok 😂