Week Two: Marshall at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (1-0) vs Marshall Mavericks (0-1)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Marshall in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2019 at 12:30 AM

5 hours ago, Sideliner said:

Mavs load the box and slow Lobos rushing attack. Play man and come up with two interceptions, one for a pick six.  Lobos lose fumble inside their ten in final minutes. Mavs come away with the upset. Go MAVS!!!. That should get the juice flowing.

Longview ain't a running team anymore...

5 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

SEE THERE YOU GO SAYING WE'RE GOING TO BE STATE CHAMPIONS! WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE DOWN TO EARTH LIKE THE REAL FANS?!

You know, the fans who said we'd never win state with John King as the coach? Who said Haynes King is actually a terrible QB that we were overhyping?! Why can't you be more like one of those fans?!

The only difference is that I can link to posts where he actually said those things... I'm not making it up. 

Yeah. On that last part about Haynes, you ARE making it up. That's a bald face lie. Period. Point Blank. Everything else, Yep. I said that and believed that wholeheartedly at that time ESPECIALLY after the Denton Guyer fiasco of 2010. I had every right NOT to believe he could bring us a title.

You find that statement and you got $100.00 coming NEXT Friday. (Got Bill's to pay this week. You know, Grown A folks stuff). And, I am a man of my word and stand on it. Everything else I damn sure said it and after 18 years he finally proved me wrong. And, I am happy he did regardless.