PG vs Henderson

Sportsfanatic1

PG vs Henderson  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2019 at 12:30 AM

3 hours ago, Hawknation03 said:

"Stop the Run"  sorry you can only hope to contain it. Henderson will not stop the run from PG.

I agree with this. Got to contain it as much as possible and try not to give up the big play. Force PG to drive the ball 70-80-90 yards and hope to get a stop or a turnover. Im pretty confident Hendos D will play well. My concern is if they can generate enough offense to get the W.

347 on the ground against Paris who is anything but a soft defense.     I bet Paris doesn’t come close to giving that up on the ground the rest of the season. PG’s ground game is a machine. What Paris did was not take the bait and bring the safeties up to stop it therefore pretty much eliminating PG big pass threat. Like usual it will be pick your poison with them Hawks! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TxEliteScout said:

This ain't no scrimmage you old goat.... HENDO by 14!! Henderson will stop the run and PG's pass game is non existing. Better bring your kleenex for the ride home HAWKO...

Passing game non-existent? PG quarterback has thrown 62 touchdown passes the last two years. Where do you get your info?

17 hours ago, Hawknation03 said:

347 on the ground against Paris who is anything but a soft defense.     I bet Paris doesn’t come close to giving that up on the ground the rest of the season. PG’s ground game is a machine. What Paris did was not take the bait and bring the safeties up to stop it therefore pretty much eliminating PG big pass threat. Like usual it will be pick your poison with them Hawks! 

Pg has a decent run game, I mean its nothing to shake your head at, but may I remind you Henderson held Whitehouse to only 74 total yards. Also I look for the big 6'1 200 pound running back in Kevin Fields to have a big game, PG middle linebackers will be exposed this week. Defense not so good up the middle. Also the receiving core for the Hawks is not the same of past years, they have to run the ball. 

43 minutes ago, TxEliteScout said:

Pg has a decent run game, I mean its nothing to shake your head at, but may I remind you Henderson held Whitehouse to only 74 total yards. Also I look for the big 6'1 200 pound running back in Kevin Fields to have a big game, PG middle linebackers will be exposed this week. Defense not so good up the middle. Also the receiving core for the Hawks is not the same of past years, they have to run the ball. 

That may be more a reflection on Whitehouse than PG - it's very early in the season to be drawing comparisons.  

PG beat Henderson last year and basically the entire team is back; older, faster, stronger, and better.  

I'm betting PG will do just fine Friday night...

3 hours ago, Hawks2021 said:

That may be more a reflection on Whitehouse than PG - it's very early in the season to be drawing comparisons.  

PG beat Henderson last year and basically the entire team is back; older, faster, stronger, and better.  

I'm betting PG will do just fine Friday night...

Exactly ! There is a difference in playing the 470th All state ranked team and the 25th all state ranked team.