PG vs Henderson

Sportsfanatic1

PG vs Henderson  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2019 at 12:30 AM

14 hours ago, Hawknation03 said:

Exactly ! There is a difference in playing the 470th All state ranked team and the 25th all state ranked team.

You must be a computer guru throwing out all these numbers.......don't always trust the stats Hawko. You will be eating a big helping of crow Saturday morning after this shocker.

3 hours ago, TxEliteScout said:

You must be a computer guru throwing out all these numbers.......don't always trust the stats Hawko. You will be eating a big helping of crow Saturday morning after this shocker.

Just wondering if YOU will be here to eat you some of that crow? How ya like it cooked?

• LOL! 1

12 hours ago, TxEliteScout said:

Take this for what it’s worth: 

i just got through watching the WH and Hend game. I then watched the Paris and Grove Game.

IMO Henderson and WH are not even on the same level as PG and Paris. I was slightly concerned that Henderson could give PG a game before watching the film. 

Not any more !!  

Henderson is about to get dismantled by PG!  Wait and see! 

PG is on a whole different level than both Henderson and WH. 

This is going to be ugly..... sorry !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawknation03 said:

Take this for what it’s worth: 

i just got through watching the WH and Hend game. I then watched the Paris and Grove Game.

IMO Henderson and WH are not even on the same level as PG and Paris. I was slightly concerned that Henderson could give PG a game before watching the film. 

Not any more !!  

Henderson is about to get dismantled by PG!  Wait and see! 

PG is on a whole different level than both Henderson and WH. 

This is going to be ugly..... sorry !

How bad do you think PG is going to beat Henderson?

12 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Will do, but he will already have seen your post!😜

Gotcha.  So what are his chances of him being paroled i wonder?  I know a lot of folks on here are glad he's gone but i sort of liked going back and forth with him.

#FreeTheLion

DB086E0E-AEE2-46D9-AC38-D2D3BA94E278.jpeg

• Like 2

The difference in this game last season was that PG converted 5-6 times on third and 10+. Hendo put a lot of heat on the PG quarterback and knocked him around a lot but he made some clutch throws to keep drives alive. Cant let that happen tonight. Got to get the PG offense off the field in those situations or it will def be a long night.