PG vs Henderson

Sportsfanatic1

PG vs Henderson  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2019 at 12:30 AM

On 9/5/2019 at 9:58 AM, TxEliteScout said:

You must be a computer guru throwing out all these numbers.......don't always trust the stats Hawko. You will be eating a big helping of crow Saturday morning after this shocker.

Those are not some complicated computer stats. Those are just rankings. Nice try to deflect. 

I hope you like your crow burnt, because the Hawks are smoking them tonight. 

13 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Nope. This has been Hendos story the last 2-3 seasons. Just can't generate any offense against quality competition. 

Every since Langley left the offense has been like this. Rumor is he's having a hard time getting anyone with quality to come coach the offense.

Good luck too PG the rest of the way!

• Like 1

I could be wrong but I don't think Henderson's offense generated a single first down in the second half. PG had 20 points going to the fourth and blew it open with 3 TDs in the fourth. Hendo D really played pretty well most of the night and just wore down. Oh well, time to regroup and get ready for Jax next Friday night.

you cannot leave your defense on the field most of the night in this hot weather.......Hendo needed to get first downs and maybe this game would have been much closer.  Of course that's a salute to PG's D for stopping the Lions.  Sounds like Henderson needs some work on offense against better quality teams.......whatever that entails.  When the weather cools down it's easier on the defense to stay out there than at this time of the year.

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

He wore #7 tonight.

really? That’s great because I was going to post about # 7 coming over to PG players after the game and congratulating them on the win. What a classy kid! And a dang fine football player. I believe his name is Owen. Much respect to this kid. I hope he gets the recognition he deserves! 

4 hours ago, Hawknation03 said:

really? That’s great because I was going to post about # 7 coming over to PG players after the game and congratulating them on the win. What a classy kid! And a dang fine football player. I believe his name is Owen. Much respect to this kid. I hope he gets the recognition he deserves! 

Brady Odom. Comes from a fine family.

On 9/5/2019 at 9:58 AM, TxEliteScout said:

You must be a computer guru throwing out all these numbers.......don't always trust the stats Hawko. You will be eating a big helping of crow Saturday morning after this shocker.

Great Saturday morning! Nothing like wetting a hook on a calm morning and reflecting on a great win by them hawks. Could not find any crow to eat for breakfast though.🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DawgNation2015 said:

It was a game until the Lion offense stalled in 2nd half and left the defense on the field too long.  They just ran out of steam.  Good win for PG.  Looking forward to Oct 4th.

The first half was a wave of penalties against the Hawks. They cleaned it up the second half and pretty much dominated both sides of the ball.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

It was a game until the Lion offense stalled in 2nd half and left the defense on the field too long.  They just ran out of steam.  Good win for PG.  Looking forward to Oct 4th.

It was 7-7 and PG was 3rd and 25 and we had a facemask call that was legit. Pg went on to score.

Our next series we fumbled the first snap and they recoverd and went on to score. Then like you said, the defense stayed on the field pretty much the whole second half.

1 hour ago, Hawknation03 said:

Great Saturday morning! Nothing like wetting a hook on a calm morning and reflecting on a great win by them hawks. Could not find any crow to eat for breakfast though.🤔

I did, I’ve done ate so much of it the last few years it’s starting to taste a little like chicken to me. I’ll take some fish later if you can catch one..