Giants @ Dallas

Cowboys week 1  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• New York Giants
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2019 at 08:25 PM

10 hours ago, Stoney said:

Hearing Zeke is full go. I’m changing my score to Dallas 34-7.

Uh, serve my crow well done with steak fries; maybe it will make it taste like buffalo, or somethin'.  I honestly did not see that coming. Dallas has the offensive weapons out the wazoo. I can see where Kellen Moore has really made a difference.

Gauex Cowboys🏈

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Crawford said:

I think Aikman goes out of his way to not come across as being bias toward the Cowboys. I know that's part of his job, but sometimes he's a little obvious, imo.

Yeah, and Joe Buck loves to twist that knife into Jerry Jones and the Cowboys every chance he gets.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Yeah, and Joe Buck loves to twist that knife into Jerry Jones and the Cowboys every chance he gets.

If there was ever a person born with a silver spoon in their mouth it's Joe Buck .... if it wasn't for his daddy, we would have never heard of this guy .... he sure didn't make it on his own talent .... 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, HogDawg08 said:

Dallas should beat the Redskins if they keep up with the way they have been playing, if not it might be a long game lol

Yea, I agree. If the offense clicks like they did against the gnats, then it shouldn't be close. Zeke is only going to get better each game. 

Defense needs to play better. They had a down game last week even though they only really gave up 10 meaningful points. 

The Dallas - Washington game is always crazy though. Seems like something odd always happens that affects to outcome. And records never seem to matter either. 

Go Cowboys!! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, I agree. If the offense clicks like they did against the gnats, then it shouldn't be close. Zeke is only going to get better each game. 

Defense needs to play better. They had a down game last week even though they only really gave up 10 meaningful points. 

The Dallas - Washington game is always crazy though. Seems like something odd always happens that affects to outcome. And records never seem to matter either. 

Go Cowboys!! 

true that. Zeke was a little rusty after laying out for a few games but he will get back in tune soon. honestly I think we have a good chance at a superbowl appearance this year 

• Like 1