Jax vs Palestine

Jets

Not sure, tough night against a tough team. Maybe bi district game vs Texas High in 2002 at Rose when it 38-0 at the half T-High. They went on to win state in 2002 as I am predicting for Carthage. It’s physics... avg 300 lb line with SEC talent vs avg 230 lb line. E = MC2 

I also predict last week will not define Jacksonville’s season. They will bounce back this week. 

29 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not sure, tough night against a tough team. Maybe bi district game vs Texas High in 2002 at Rose when it 38-0 at the half T-High. They went on to win state in 2002 as I am predicting for Carthage. It’s physics... avg 300 lb line with SEC talent vs avg 230 lb line. E = MC2 

I also predict last week will not define Jacksonville’s season. They will bounce back this week. 

Waxahachie beat us 39-0 in 92 when i played,  but we had a lot more than 16 yrds

When you’re in shotgun 100% of the time, and they blitz almost every down, you get sacks, QB hurries, deflected passes, etc... Loss of yards much higher probability than when QB is always under center..., like Randy was in 1992. 

12 hours ago, Matt said:

When you’re in shotgun 100% of the time, and they blitz almost every down, you get sacks, QB hurries, deflected passes, etc... Loss of yards much higher probability than when QB is always under center..., like Randy was in 1992. 

Putting qb under center wouldnt have made a difference