Elysian Fields R4B vs Harmony

rock95

18 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I see why TD is concerned now. How do you brand a Yellowjacket anyways. That’s gotta be tough. 

0034EEBF-A3D4-40A4-A4F0-6F7376F10028.jpegIs this big Enough for you? It also  represent my nephew who passed away in March of 16 so watch what you say about it please..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Sorry for your loss. You gotta learn to check your feeling on this site. Really how is someone supposed to know it represents a loved one that has departed from us? It’s a sports forum. I hope you learn to gain some sort of sense of humor. Again, sorry for you and your family’s loss. 

Dude I have sense of humor, and true this is a smack talk sports form, with all fun and games, I would have never said anything about it until my R4B was taken by mistake, enough about this lets move, Now will this game be harmony homecoming? 

6 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Y’all should win this game. I’m perplexed by how bad ND beat Harmony. If ND beat them in that fashion, EF should steam roll right over them. 

I’m hoping to get revenge from that beat down they gave us last year, I was really shocked to see ND beat them the way they did.

6 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

If not ND may shake our district up.

Yes I was thinking that, I believe two years ago ND went 4 rounds deep in the playoffs, we will learn a little more about them this week when they play white oak. 

52 minutes ago, rock95 said:

Yes I was thinking that, I believe two years ago ND went 4 rounds deep in the playoffs, we will learn a little more about them this week when they play white oak. 

ND‘s new defensive coach is legit!  He’s got the kids on the right track.  I’m so shocked myself at how we handled Harmony on both sides of the ball I need to see what happens against White Oak as well.  👀

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Im gonna venture to say WO isn’t as good as Harmony even with the injuries Harmony had. 

I’m hearing Harmony had one key player out for our game.  They had their stud running back Edwards and several other impressive backs running the ball.  I do believe they had several injuries during our game though.  Hope they weren’t hurt bad and they are back In business this week.  

• Like 1

Big measuring stick for EF this week. This type of offense and team was there kryptonite last year. Hopefully, the def coordinator uses some of the ways ND played defense against Harmony and copies them. They seemed to have some success based on the score and everything I have read in here. I have faith in the Jackets and think they will give it 100% effort. 

21 hours ago, Eagle27 said:

I’m hearing Harmony had one key player out for our game.  They had their stud running back Edwards and several other impressive backs running the ball.  I do believe they had several injuries during our game though.  Hope they weren’t hurt bad and they are back In business this week.  

Edwards is Harmony's best player. I wasn't at the game and not sure what happened. Are you saying that ND controlled both lines of scrimmage? Did Harmony have some turnovers? I'm still puzzled by the outcome. Hopefully, the Eagles get back on track against EF this week.