Elysian Fields R4B vs Harmony

rock95

I’m going to say this about EF. We don’t take  transfer we don’t have as many kids as we would like in our program because of lack of boys in our school District, not to  mention  We have kids that’s  banged up and can not play. IMO, coach Ford is doing a damn good job with what he have, Time has changed tell me this when was the last time you seen a kid riding a bicycle? When was the last time you drove down the road and see kids playing basketball are kickball in the front yard? When they closed our district that hurt us, what  I’m getting at is times have changed and probably will never go back to what we’re use to seeing. Even the way you tackle now is a  penalty. The game all around has got soft...

12 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Feel ya on number of kids to pick from. 

We just don’t have the kids like we did back in the day.. times have changed. UIL have changed  somethings with practice’s yes it look bad EF let harmony come back like that but you can’t keep a good team down when the middle of your defense is on the sideline banged up.

I really think this Dist has changed since my early predictions 

How will daingerfield respond to losing? 

Pewitt hasn’t been as dominant as I thought. 

New Diana is rolling 

Dekalb is winning

Ore city and Queen City not so much  

Ef and Waskom kinda unknown  EF has won but not convincing  Waskom seems to be down to me  

Daingerfield 

Pewitt

Diana

EF

Waskom 

Dekalb

Ore City 

Queen City  

how i I see it right now 

1 minute ago, justafan said:

I really think this Dist has changed since my early predictions 

How will daingerfield respond to losing? 

Pewitt hasn’t been as dominant as I thought. 

New Diana is rolling 

Dekalb is winning

Ore city and Queen City not so much  

Ef and Waskom kinda unknown  EF has won but not convincing  Waskom seems to be down to me  

Daingerfield 

Pewitt

Diana

EF

Waskom 

Dekalb

Ore City 

Queen City  

how i I see it right now 

Diana will beat PP

1 hour ago, rock95 said:

I’m going to say this about EF. We don’t take  transfer we don’t have as many kids as we would like in our program because of lack of boys in our school District, not to  mention  We have kids that’s  banged up and can not play. IMO, coach Ford is doing a damn good job with what he have, Time has changed tell me this when was the last time you seen a kid riding a bicycle? When was the last time you drove down the road and see kids playing basketball are kickball in the front yard? When they closed our district that hurt us, what  I’m getting at is times have changed and probably will never go back to what we’re use to seeing. Even the way you tackle now is a  penalty. The game all around has got soft...

Just because you don’t take transfers doesn’t mean that all of your kids live in the school district and I’m not talking about teachers kids.😉

1 hour ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Just because you don’t take transfers doesn’t mean that all of your kids live in the school district and I’m not talking about teachers kids.😉

For one,  if you was talking about Waskom I then can see your point, two I bet you every kid that’s goes Elysian Fields live in the district!