The Tyler Rose Bowl

cujoforlife

Rose city rivalry   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

1 minute ago, JTFAN99 said:

man you know a certain fan base always got something sideways to say like they don't make excuses for losses. I didn't see anybody saying anything other than JT is a bad team on this thread.

I know that’s all I said lol. I didn’t even use the injuries as an excuse

50 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

well, we have heard injury excuses from fan bases before...but let me be clear.  Lee and Horn were just better than JT. And we all knew going into the season that Longview would be.

I have NEVER made the first excuse for any loss from my school...ever !

Carry on...

36 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

man you know a certain fan base always got something sideways to say like they don't make excuses for losses. I didn't see anybody saying anything other than JT is a bad team on this thread.

Exactly, man, I’m  surprise to see some of the guys on here kicking, I expect it from some, but wow, it is what it is.

15 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

JT needs to stop playing 6a schools and start playing 5a and 4a in non District. JT just don’t have the numbers to play up. 

You’ve gotta be kidding.  Y’all were just in 6A two years ago when y’all played Lee and lost to them in district.  Now you want to play 4A schools?  

Had Highland Park beat last year, won your district, etc.   C’mon JT 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

2 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

You’ve gotta be kidding.  Y’all were just in 6A two years ago when y’all played Lee and lost to them in district.  Now you want to play 4A schools?  

Had Highland Park beat last year, won your district, etc.   C’mon JT 

Getting blown out by every team in non District. Not my idea of helping your team. With having the same numbers as a 3a program on the sidelines, with 7 players having to play the hole game. Let’s be honest JT didn’t start winning until District. If JT was still in 6a they would have had another losing season last year. 

4 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

Getting blown out by every team in non District. Not my idea of helping your team. With having the same numbers as a 3a program on the sidelines, with 7 players having to play the hole game. Let’s be honest JT didn’t start winning until District. If JT was still in 6a they would have had another losing season last year. 

I find that hard to believe.  Sounds like an excuse to me.  If y’all had won I doubt you’d still be suggesting y’all are a 3A team stuck in 5A-D1. 

But you just said 4A in the post before that.  So I guess y’all are literally losing kids overnight lol.  

Go ahead and get the excuse ready for next Thursday night.  I’m gone to bed.  

By the way, how are y’all playing with 3A numbers but the UIL sticks y’all in 5A?  Somebody dropped the ball on that one down in Austin. 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

4 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

I find that hard to believe.  Sounds like an excuse to me.  If y’all had won I doubt you’d still be suggesting y’all are a 3A team stuck in 5A-D1. 

But you just said 4A in the post before that.  So I guess y’all are literally losing kids overnight lol.  

By the way, how are y’all playing with 3A numbers but the UIL sticks y’all in 5A?  Somebody dropped the ball on that one down in Austin. 

They have the enrollment for a 5a school but they only suit up maybe 40 kids that’s what he means stop being slow 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

JT has 35 players on varsity. If that isn’t 3a numbers I don’t know what is.

• Stinks 1

3a or 5a 6a dont matter what class it is if kods dont want to play football or whatever reason it can be teams with less players than normal teams have i dont know why jt number of players are low but i know it a problem i saw the starting QB playing defense then stayed in an started at qb 

1 minute ago, 3rdcoastent said:

3a or 5a 6a dont matter what class it is if kods dont want to play football or whatever reason it can be teams with less players than normal teams have i dont know why jt number of players are low but i know it a problem i saw the starting QB playing defense then stayed in an started at qb 

There are 7 players going Both ways all game long.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

So you think 3A and 4A schools are going to play y’all just cause y’all can only get 40 kids out to play football? Lol. Comical.  That’s a JT problem. 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

1 minute ago, ETxFB299 said:

So you think 3A and 4A schools are going to play y’all just cause y’all can only get 40 kids out to play football? Lol. Comical.  That’s a JT problem. 

I said okay teams that has your amount of kids on the sidelines. I’m sure JT has had 5a, 4a wanting to play them. Coach Holmes won’t play down. There are good 5a and 4a teams in the area and state that can still show you what you need to work on 

5 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

Yikes. Im looking at my program from last night's Silsbee/Newton game, Newton 3A D2 and had 28 players suited out. 

Only 35 kids? I remember when Skyline had a low number but it was 44 kids and they balled out thru the 6A D1 playoffs when Samples was there. Hope it gets better for JT. 

2 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

Then if you play Carthage or Argyle and get beat you’ll be crying about that too.   

I wouldnt be surprised if the team ive seen last two weeks lost to either of those teams right now they probaly have good chance about 5 weeks from now ill say those teams would not stand chance

2 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Yikes. Im looking at my program from last night's Silsbee/Newton game, Newton 3A D2 and had 28 players suited out. 

Only 35 kids? I remember when Skyline had a low number but it was 44 kids and they balled out thru the 6A D1 playoffs when Samples was there. Hope it gets better for JT. 

F635BFDA-4B0C-46B7-B193-1AAC4DE0B787.jpeg