Week 2: Daingerfield at Tatum

tigernationfan

Who ya think will be victorious?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Daingerfield Tigers
    • Tatum Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2019 at 12:00 AM

• Mr. P changed the title to Week 2: Daingerfield at Tatum
1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Well I was hoping this thread was gonna a fun filled week of trash talking, but it looks like Eagleborn has decided to take the year off. ETF and TDB have got to pick up the slack. 

I got a busy Sunday and Monday ahead of me but I’ll do what I can from Tuesday to Saturday. Lol

10 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Well I was hoping this thread was gonna a fun filled week of trash talking, but it looks like Eagleborn has decided to take the year off. ETF and TDB have got to pick up the slack. 

There is no way he stays away from this week imo. He'll be back. Maybe reincarnated as a pigeon 

5 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I thought he went off on you. Didn’t realize he went off on Crawford. Then I realized Crawford was a mod. That’s like cutting in line in front of Deputy Ross. There’s gonna be a price to pay. 

How many times have you been in SDC jail? 

4 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

4 times I think. Full blown banned once. They showed me mercy though and now I’m on probation till the end of the year. 

Yeah I saw your rank said on probation 😂. I’ve been warned once in a Tadumb thread, but I try to follow the rules.

Saw some ugly and saw positives tonight. Run game looked solid. Allison ran for probably 200 and a couple TDs. The freshman Norris was probably just shy of 100 yards with a score. QB needs to mature quick and in my opinion we can't afford to play him both ways. He was gassed by halftime. Think he did ok for his first varsity start at QB. The 78 yard TD pass to Boyd was pretty. Defense needs to tighten up.....Center RB was solid but he ate us up.....tackling was poor. Should be another good test this week against Daingerfield. Looking forward to seeing what adjustments Holman makes on defense to get ready for this one.