Week 2: Daingerfield at Tatum

tigernationfan

Who ya think will be victorious?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Daingerfield Tigers
    • Tatum Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2019 at 12:00 AM

55 minutes ago, WhereEaglesDare said:

Wow it took me an hour or two this morning to catch up on all the posts I missed. I read kinda slow, I went to school in East Texas. Seems like there's a lot of coach hatin' on this site.  I have a couple questions maybe some of y'all can catch me up, I've been gone a while from HS football.  #1 How long has the current DF coach been at the helm?, and #2 why is Coach Bowman sitting in the stands? Is he unemployed/retired? Just wondering.....

I once again have a Dog in the hunt Thank God!  All my other dogs done growed up and ran away! A friend told me that the films of the Gunter/Dangerfield and Tatum/Center looked like one of the games kinda looked like it had been sped up. I'll be at the game, Whats nice is both teams will learn a lot about themselves in a hurry this early in the season. CANT WAIT!!!!!! Good Luck to both teams.  Tatum by 2 in the upset.

Someone please edgumacate me on the goings on with the coaches please. 

@NATUREBOY98 will make it sound better

Just now, Eagle8 said:

Aw hell, might as well.......Tatum by fiddy. We learned how to tackle better this week in practice. Also stashed a couple dirty thirties in opposing team's locker room, right out in the open. I suppose it couldn't hurt. 

It ain't monopoly. Its angry birds ain't it?

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Question 1 He’s been at the wheel, going on two             seasons. My bad. Can’t say that. He don’t have any license. He’s been leading the program going on two seasons. 

Question 2 BB is taken this year off. He’s in the stands because he’s not retired and some important people have reached out to 3X state champ coach. He’s there scouting his rich pool of talent in efforts to bring #7 to Tiger Nation in 20/20. 

Good luck Tigers. You got this. 

Hugg said the Tigers were going to win state the next three years as he was leaving... since the three peat for bowman he has ran into a mess of trouble not to mention making it to the third round of the playoffs ONE time and second round only ONE time! That’s not near as impressive of a resume as you make it sound to be. I know Dangerfield didn’t dry up but at the same time I’m not sure they have the same kids that Hugg was leaving behind. 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Maybe BB has settled down and thinking with the right head now. Those other schools aren’t bad schools but they don’t possess the talent in their respective classifications as Daingerfield does in its classification. You could say anyone could lead the ‘10 team to victory but I wouldn’t say that about ‘08 and ‘09. ‘10 was a freakishly good team. Yeah those same boys were on the previous two teams but they really blossomed out their senior season. 

I agree but in fairness I have only seen the 2010 team and they were unbelievable. And that team could have won their classification when they were in 8th grade. They were special. 

6 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Maybe BB has settled down and thinking with the right head now. Those other schools aren’t bad schools but they don’t possess the talent in their respective classifications as Daingerfield does in its classification. You could say anyone could lead the ‘10 team to victory but I wouldn’t say that about ‘08 and ‘09. ‘10 was a freakishly good team. Yeah those same boys were on the previous two teams but they really blossomed out their senior season. 

DA on the other hand.... he even won at Harleton. Lol