Week 2: Gilmer vs Van

BIGTEX1972

17 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Gilmer folks have no noticeable sense of humor, so...😜😂

Gone are the days when we had a lot of regular posters, ie AnOldBuckeye, oldbuckeye#62, jackpots, buckeyebob, uncleB, goduke1, buckeyefandom, redmutt1898, to name a few.  The Van folk don't talk a lot of smack.  I have family there, so I kinda take it easy on them.  Now, if it were Daingerfield, Tadumb, or Gladwater, you'd see a little more smack talk.

Just for you, CarthDawg77:

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, blackflag79 said:

Gone are the days when we had a lot of regular posters, ie AnOldBuckeye, oldbuckeye#62, jackpots, buckeyebob, uncleB, goduke1, buckeyefandom, redmutt1898, to name a few.  The Van folk don't talk a lot of smack.  I have family there, so I kinda take it easy on them.  Now, if it were Daingerfield, Tadumb, or Gladwater, you'd see a little more smack talk.

Just for you, CarthDawg77:

tenor.gif

dont forget 98crush from Daingerfield and franksnbeans from Daingerfield and ole JAkeBrake lol

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

saw 98crush on here the other day, but since his move you will find him more on the hughes springs thread now lol. but aint heard from JAke or Franks in forever laterly 

Franks retired from Smoaky a few years ago, and JAKEBRAKE is probably sitting in jail somewhere...

SilverUnlawfulCalf-max-1mb.gif

1 hour ago, CasualObserver70 said:

I still see AOB at church.  He's still kicking!

saw the JV game tonight. Van QB looked good. If he couldn't make the varsity....

i will ill still go with the Buckeyes, but I'm thinking it's gonna be really tight. 

Glad to hear he's still kicking! How did the JV game turn out? 

Its Game Day Bux! Time to go out there and leave it on the field and do what we do best. Got to get that W in Buckeye fashion. Good luck to all and safe travels today. I hope everyone on both sides come out of this game healthy to play another.

#builttough

On 9/4/2019 at 10:57 PM, Vandalman said:

Whatever happened to all those posters from the old days on these Gilmer threads, like AnOldBuckeye and the other guy with a similar name maybe OldBuckeye62 or something? 

Those guys don't like how things are rolling now.  They don't even go to booster club meetings anymore.  They were true disciples.  Got preached to every Wednesday.  Now??? The DQ ain't the same anymore.

1 hour ago, BringBacktheVEER said:

Those guys don't like how things are rolling now.  They don't even go to booster club meetings anymore.  They were true disciples.  Got preached to every Wednesday.  Now??? The DQ ain't the same anymore.

Hmm, okay. Well I guess times change. I knew I hadn't seen them on here in awhile. Kind of miss reading their posts. They could sure liven up a thread lol.