Mount Pleasant travels to North Lamar

budmanmpfan

The Tigers travel to Paris to take on the North Lamar Panthers. 

The Tigers are coming off a big win in their first game of the season against the Raiders of Wylie East. While the Panthers are coming off a huge loss to Pottsboro.

The running game for the Tigers was humming in the game running for over 300 yrds. Williams had 126 yrds on 22 carries with 3 scores. The offense controlled the clock in the 2nd half starting the half with a 8 minute drive for a td.

The defense shut out the Raiders in the 2nd half after giving up 24 pts in the 1st half. Seven of those pts came off of a kick return.  The Raiders only touched the ball twice in the half as well.

In this game coming up against the Panthers, the Tigers are going to coming in with momentum off of that win and come out scoring a lot early. Look for the defense to continue their dominance over the much less talented Panthers.

Tigers by as much as they want in this one then off to a bye week beforr they take on the Wildcats of Paris at home in 2 weeks.

I hope we clean up the false starts and off sides penalties! I have never seen a team have as many as we did last week. If not for those we would have scored many more points and given up far fewer in my opinion. I bet the staff gets that corrected this week. Good luck to everyone and travel safely! GO TIGERS!!!

26 minutes ago, Triton said:

I hope we clean up the false starts and off sides penalties! I have never seen a team have as many as we did last week. If not for those we would have scored many more points and given up far fewer in my opinion. I bet the staff gets that corrected this week. Good luck to everyone and travel safely! GO TIGERS!!!

And the holding calls. Ugh. That long run being wiped out was bad.