New Diana vs White Oak

TTman7

New Diana vs White Oak  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Eagles
    • Roughnecks

10 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

All the all powerful ttman reminds me of when I ask my toddler if she needs to go to the bath room. 

Aww...I remind you of your toddler huh? That's sweet!! Btw, you may wanna get a DNA test done...but I ain't paying no child support. 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Gumming is nice. Oh the tricks your mama knows  wooooooo 

I know right? Ur wife has 1 tooth left from that Naples candy y’all have over there. I’ve been pleading with her to get it pulled. It seems to get snagged here and there.

1 minute ago, TTman7 said:

Aww...I remind you of your toddler huh? That's sweet!! Btw, you may wanna get a DNA test done...but I ain't paying no child support. 

Aww tee tee man. No worries, Your wife told me blanks is all you have had for the last 20 years. Why else would I be takin care of business while your gone?

11 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I love story time! Tee tee mans wife tells me a story every night. It seems to calm her down after a long night.👀

Heck yea!! That's great! I encourage her to take pity on the "less fortunately" endowed. It's okay lil fella...she won't tell very many people. 

Btw, your wife says hi to the entire ND eagles squad. So come Friday night, you're wife won't be the only one getting donky stomped by them Eagles. 

5 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Heck yea!! That's great! I encourage her to take pity on the "less fortunately" endowed. It's okay lil fella...she won't tell very many people. 

Btw, your wife says hi to the entire ND eagles squad. So come Friday night, you're wife won't be the only one getting donky stomped by them Eagles. 

U didn’t hear? We’re forfeiting this week. ND is way too powerful. U sound conceited tee tee. Trying to make up for little things? 

4 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

So what it boils down to is that Nature Boy simply crushes Racers wife’s 

C7AD2F82-6EF8-4C84-9A48-D954A8CEC1E8.gif

U still lost? Need help getting back to the PP Hooks thread? It should be a couple pages back by now. Nothing interesting about that pillow fight I hear.

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

NB 1-19 the last two years. Hooks moved up in classification so they’re down. They’ve never been great at posting anyways. What? I’m not welcome? 

Just thought u might want to get the PP thread out of the cobwebs.

6 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

The medicine is starting to help. 

You kept Racer up late last night he’s gonna have a hard time staying awake and paying attention in his 4th grade class this morning.  WnipplerO was up late too poor little fella prolly sucking his bottle as we speak. 👶🏻🍼 

6 minutes ago, WnipperO said:

You on my sac now to? Must be bored in ol ND ..... come Friday you won’t be talking much 

Oh we will be talking a lot NOW and AFTER the beat down you WO folks got coming this week.  Hold ya head up though gonna be a long season for you WnipplerO.  

10 hours ago, WnipperO said:

I got out of this is you have no life and rely on a forum to keep you entertained ..... 

10 hours ago, WnipperO said:

Funny y’all clowns can’t stop talking about me . Everything you said is a dang lie but good try homie 

WhippersnapperO, Son you just don't get it. This forum IS for entertainment...duh! Dont take it personal, Snowflake. You're just like your daddy recer. You must've been in Special Ed too. 

No lies from me. 

4 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

I get it. We have to deal with them all year. Just getting a little over the line in a high school thread.

12 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

This thread WAS entertaining. Are y'all going to talk football with smack or are y'all going to continue to pound your chest about whose wife you are banging? Smh

11 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m gonna keep it classy as always ma’am. It’s hard to do with WO folk though. 

Ma'am, I agree and I sincerely apologize...I really do. 

You can go back and look earlier in this thread and on earlier threads I've posted in...this is not my typical behavior. 

I can talk trash (any level) with the best of them. I worked in the prison, was in the Army, and also law enforcement...so I've got the trash talking experience believe me, lol. 

I let a couple of lower class acting individuals (WO) guide me there and I went there voluntarily. 

No offense intended. Again, I'm sorry. 

NOW, let's get back to talking some football!!!