TTman7

New Diana vs White Oak  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Eagles
    • Roughnecks

6 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

If only you knew.😂

Oh I know..some anyways. I've attended games there and watched those home cooking calls and no-calls. 09 game as good as it was, there were multiple HORRENDOUSLY BAD calls and of course all going against ND. 

On 9/4/2019 at 4:50 PM, Racer55 said:

Upshur co game warden is a WO grad. He’s gonna give us a permit Friday night to cull some eagles. Says they’re becoming a nuisance. 

Good luck on that because ND has a retired Game Warden that has a son on the ND team.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 2

2 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

😂 you're probably right!! Lol 

Or...he's the one that sprints out on the field to pick up the tee after kickoffs and then sprints back to the sideline. Boy, he ain't gonna be very busy tonight lol. 

Correct!! Poor Pracer55 is not only gonna have a slow night but a slow season for that gig 😂

• LOL! 1

Just now, 3LB said:

You will get some Boudreaux's right across your lips when you are kissing my #$% tonight.

Aww bless it. You like other men down there don’t you. It’s a usual occurrence I understand for you and Tee Tee. Lemme guess you catch a lot don’t you😂

Just now, TTman7 said:

C'mon now...let's not start going down this road again. 

Let's stay on topic....it's GAME DAY!!! Let's talk football and the game type trash talk. 

Rookie needs some butt paste for that butthurt. I can stay on topic. Just tell him I’m not interested in being seduced by men.

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Rookie needs some butt paste for that butthurt. I can stay on topic. Just tell him I’m not interested in being seduced by men.

Ok...go ahead...get it all out of your system. You've got all day. I'm sure we wont hear much out of you after 10:30pm tonight. 🙄 ...😉