New Diana vs White Oak

TTman7

New Diana vs White Oak  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Eagles
    • Roughnecks

2 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I’m sure you don’t know me and I run into Fred for work but I will pass the message on what’s ur name? I played against them back in the day and I don’t know what u played but they were definitely the best ones on the team and in basketball. 

LOL...well if you played against them, then you played against me. Ask Fred the name of the "white grain of rice in the chocolate pudding" that played basketball at Jimmersonville every weekend. He'll know who you're talking about lol. 

But you know that I KNOW who you really are. :rofl:

3 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

LOL...well if you played against them, then you played against me. Ask Fred the name of the "white grain of rice in the chocolate pudding" that played basketball at Jimmersonville every weekend. He'll know who you're talking about lol. 

But you know that I KNOW who you really are. :rofl:

I’m sure I won’t remember who was the grain of salt he played with. If you thing you know me say it.

50 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

Racer just can’t let it go can he!!  He better get busy with his water boy duties and get the coolers filled up.  It’s gonna be a LONG night for them.  

Yep, he's gonna be busy getting water bottles filled AND getting the tee off the field one time. I hope he has time to watch WO getting whooped.