67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Eagles
    • Roughnecks

1 hour ago, WnipperO said:

I can handle a L bud ..... now you can get off my sac 

1 hour ago, WnipperO said:

Gets off my sac old man 

You sure are infatuated with the sac. Evidently you don't have one and you've clearly shown that by your post-game behavior. 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

As stated in another thread, nipples has been confined to a mental facility. Good news is Racer checked on him. He will recover. Just gonna be a long row to hoe. 

C6184496-C30C-4F47-9F5E-0E77493A2BA8.gif

Glad to hear @WnipperO is getting his mental health squared away. He just needs go to his doctor now and get those gonads checked on. 

Just now, WnipperO said:

Na these clowns just think there cool ... guys ND finally won one y’all act as if WO has been a ND program . Let’s not forget WO still owns the Eagles 

Son, like I said before. You're a special kinda stupid ain't ya? 

The past is the past...stop living in it. This thread is about this past Friday nights game. WO got SMOKED by the NEW DIANA EAGLES. 

Come back to reality and own up to it. Eat you some fruity pebbles cereal, and have your mama wipe your butt for ya. Find your balls. Take your crow and move on son. 

8 minutes ago, WnipperO said:

@TTman7 is my little bihhhhh can’t stop talking about me .... hey I’m glad you finally know what it’s like to get a W against WO.... All those years frustrated they couldn’t get it done ... enjoy the W cupcake  

9 minutes ago, WnipperO said:

💤💤💤💤💤 all yap yap yap ..... congrats on the victory took how many years bud ? Like I said we own y’all ..... old man does nothing but type like a warrior on the keyboard ...

LOL..yea. You're the one hiding behind the keyboard SON. This old man ain't scared...evidently you were and are. I'm your Huckleberry and always will be. 

Come get your crow son. If your man enough. 

Or are you gonna change your screen name AGAIN and hide like the little B!$%H you are?