New Diana vs White Oak

TTman7

New Diana vs White Oak  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Eagles
    • Roughnecks

11 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Regardless of lil @TTman7’s and my own bs on here. I hope for a good game again like the 17’ or 09’ game. Those were some nail biters and awesome to watch. Others will say this is a pillow fight but it’s almost a rivalry from what I’ve heard. A lot of ND folk want to beat us and we don’t want to lose. 

Son, I agree. Through all the bs you've been piling, I don't take it serious or personal. I've got a real thick skin...professional hazard I guess. I hope for a great game too regardless of the outcome. 

That 09 game is one of the top (maybe best) high school games I've ever witnessed. 

11 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You own them? You’re racist!!!! Lmao

11 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Fact is that every team that has no past doesn’t want to talk about it. Again we own y’all. I’ll be here all week.

Son (I mean Master), please take it easy on us!! 🙏😉

giphy (3).gif

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I bet them fellas from the ‘40’s, ‘50’s, and ‘60’s appreciate you representing. Half of that impressive win total is from those 3 decades. I will say this though, my dad played on Pewitt’s ‘68, ‘69, and ‘70 squads. They had great records. Was the only team to beat Daingerfield during their ‘68 title year. White Oak knocked them out all three years. They were tight ballgames. Just like the Bible says there’s nothing new under the sun, him and his teammates that are still around swear up and down White Oak recruited lol. So those allegation have been around since the birth of football. How old are you Racer? Only reason I’m asking is my Dad’s coach, Fielding Huddleston, was at Pewitt for 16 years. He’s still our winningest coach to this day. He left and coached at Hallsville in ‘72 and ‘73. Then went to White Oak in ‘74 and ‘75. He got hurt by some faulty weight lifting machinery at the school and had to retire. My dad was one of his pall bearers. Just curious if you knew him. He was a great man. My dad still speaks fondly of him. Coach Reggie Kumrow is his son in law. He never knew Coach Kumrow since he passed before Kumrow arrived. With Huddleston 16 years and Kumrow 34 years, the Huddleston family has had direct ties to Brahma football for 50 out of the 69 seasons that Pewitt has existed. 

You are right we fell off in a big way after coach Huddleston left. I wasn’t born until the late 80’s. I just like history and WO football. Sometimes I research archived old newspaper articles. I knew Huddleston was at Pewitt and read an article that said he had some health problems and sought treatment in Dallas. I didn’t know what happened to him. When he left though WO football went downhill. We went 9-1 his first year and 7-2-1 his 2nd. We probably did recruit to some extent back then. We were an oilfield town that probably attracted a lot of families over the years. That is neat your family had ties to Huddleston, being his pall bearer. That’s what I like to hear and talk about is stories like that that no one really would have known about or remembered. 

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

You are right we fell off in a big way after coach Huddleston left. I wasn’t born until the late 80’s. I just like history and WO football. Sometimes I research archived old newspaper articles. I knew Huddleston was at Pewitt and read an article that said he had some health problems and sought treatment in Dallas. I didn’t know what happened to him. When he left though WO football went downhill. We went 9-1 his first year and 7-2-1 his 2nd. We probably did recruit to some extent back then. We were an oilfield town that probably attracted a lot of families over the years. That is neat your family had ties to Huddleston, being his pall bearer. That’s what I like to hear and talk about is stories like that that no one really would have known about or remembered. 

Thought so, SON. 😉

2 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Thought so, SON. 😉

What has made you want to talk trash all of a sudden?  3-7 season? Last year we had crickets from you and ND. ND typically doesn’t talk trash. Son, its almost like having posters from Huntington on here talking trash. The 2 don’t mix. 

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

Tatum will drum y’all as well.  I’ll be surprised if y’all win a game this year with that high powered offense displayed last week. 👀

Well dang if we’re that easy y’all should have no problem drumming us this year with that high powered ND offense y’all always have. 😂

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Well dang if we’re that easy y’all should have no problem drumming us this year with that high powered ND offense y’all always have. 😂

It’s just got a lil sump’m sump’m extra for ya this year. 😉.  Hurry up Friday!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I’ve seen some film of the ND & Harmony game and that Harmony D looked like Swiss cheese. Y’all are beating your chests over that game? Harmony seems to be severely down this year. 

Heck naw Racer,  they ain’t down they just got severely beat.  They severely drummed us last year so yeah we gonna crow while we can home slice.  Prolly be crowing even louder by next week after this Friday’s W...come on!!! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

If Rains beats them again this year, they may very well go winless. 

A lot of fball left in the season. Shoot y’all could have another 32 injuries and go winless again. I wouldn’t speak too soon. We had our RB out as well as a mlb that’s out for 4-5 weeks. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

A lot of fball left in the season. Shoot y’all could have another 32 injuries and go winless again. I wouldn’t speak too soon. We had our RB out as well as a mlb that’s out for 4-5 weeks. 

Y’all had a kid get hurt last year during our game that was a VERY impressive athlete. Seems like he was at MLB?? Maybe a neck injury?? Hope he’s ok and back rolling!! Ok, so what’s your score prediction? 

4 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I’m just speaking truth. If y’all go into District without a win, y’all may not get one. 

1 minute ago, Eagle27 said:

Y’all had a kid get hurt last year during our game that was a VERY impressive athlete. Seems like he was at MLB?? Maybe a neck injury?? Hope he’s ok and back rolling!! Ok, so what’s your score prediction? 

That kid decided not to play this year. He turned out alright and played a lot the rest of the year. Like his brother did last year they both decided not to play fball their senior years for baseball. He would have been our qb this year. For me it’s hard to say how this week will turn out. What’s your take?

11 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I’m just speaking truth. If y’all go into District without a win, y’all may not get one. 

Well geez I’ll make sure to mark that down since y’all Tadumb Tirds are always right. Where is EB btw? He is always right too, right?