Jefferson (1-0) v Center (1-0)

FlowJack

Jefferson (1-0) v Center (1-0)  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes 2-0?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2019 at 12:30 AM

Guest Tiger03lb

I'm going the Jefferson in a close one. Pittsburgh wasn't much of a test for the dawgs. This game will see where they are really at.

Hopefully the Riders can slow down Jefferson.  Tatum was a bad football team....no pun intended Tatum fans.  I know y’all have been young for the past 5 years but darn......I’m gonna need y’all to stop using that as an excuse, keep a Coach, and come out and be the Tatum you used to be. 

Jefferson seems to be very good.....hopefully it’s a shootout. The riders need this win going into the Gladewater game.  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, ETxFB299 said:

Hopefully the Riders can slow down Jefferson.  Tatum was a bad football team....no pun intended Tatum fans.  I know y’all have been young for the past 5 years but darn......I’m gonna need y’all to stop using that as an excuse, keep a Coach, and come out and be the Tatum you used to be. 

Jefferson seems to be very good.....hopefully it’s a shootout. The riders need this win going into the Gladewater game.  

This is about to get interesting lol

18 hours ago, ETxFB299 said:

If Tatum is such a bad football team, why did Center barely beat them? 

1 hour ago, ETxFB299 said:

A win is a win.  Longview barely beat Lufkin but that doesn’t make Lufkin as good as Longview. 

A bad team can play good at times.  (EF for example)

With your comment a win is a win sure doesn't sound like it and your bragging about Center, I bet the next game Center loses to someone, that teams fan may say Center is a bad team that we played down to

On 9/3/2019 at 7:48 PM, ETxFB299 said:

A bad football team? That you yielded 510 total yards to lol. Turnovers were the difference. We committed 5 turnovers, 4 which were unforced. We'll clean that up and be a decent football team i suppose.