"It’s Meltdown Time!"

Mr. P

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2019/9/3/20845121/nsfw-its-meltdown-time-week-1-tennessee-florida-state-oregon-mizzou

Some of my favorites...

Tennessee-Georgia State:
     The great thing about returning so many starters is we really picked up right where we left off last year.
     Don’t let the score fool you. Tennessee played worse than you thought they did.
     FIRE BUTCH

Missouri-Wyoming:
     I’m pretty sure Saban has broken the SEC.
     Tough day for former Clemson QB transfers whose first name is a shade of green
     I want to commit toaster bath

Oregon-Auburn:
     Justin Herbert can throw a football over them mountains.
     ESPN kinda savage showing the dad watch his kid throw his first college pick.
     Fail Mary

Florida State-Boise State:
     This is what you get for scheduling Boise
     Willie Taggart’s seat is a full-bodied French roast with notes of doodoo
     We’re going to be the next Tennessee.

• LOL! 1

53 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Man... And FSU fans were SO "happy" to be done with Jimbo, and so excited for what Taggart would do to take them to the next level.

I never understood the hype of Taggart. I knew this was going to happen the second they chose him. And for the life of me, I have zero clue how Taggart's name can be in the same sentence as Jimbo. Taggart had one good season at USF. He is the perfect example of failing upward. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

I never understood the hype of Taggart. I knew this was going to happen the second they chose him. And for the life of me, I have zero clue how Taggart's name can be in the same sentence as Jimbo. Taggart had one good season at USF. He is the perfect example of failing upward. 

Wanting to say he had a losing record in his HC career (or close to it) when FSU hired him. *shrug* They claimed they wanted to get rid of Jimbo. Oh well. 

Tennessee and Ole Miss looked bad (though Memphis is pretty good). Arkansas didn't look much better. Also, Purdue fans had some great meltdowns on Friday night, I believe. 

5 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Wanting to say he had a losing record in his HC career (or close to it) when FSU hired him. *shrug* They claimed they wanted to get rid of Jimbo. Oh well. 

Tennessee and Ole Miss looked bad (though Memphis is pretty good). Arkansas didn't look much better. Also, Purdue fans had some great meltdowns on Friday night, I believe. 

Very poor decision on FSU's part.

I wasn't as shocked with Ole Miss' loss to Memphis as I was with Tennessee's loss. I probably shouldn't be shocked anymore given their ongoing struggles, but still. I'd like to see Tennessee somewhat good.

2 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Man... And FSU fans were SO "happy" to be done with Jimbo, and so excited for what Taggart would do to take them to the next level.

if they were really thinking he could take them to "the next level" when he hasn't accomplished anything at any school he's been at...aside from somehow getting promoted...then they were sadly mistaken. he's one of those guys that does 1/4 of the things that need to be done, well...then the other 3/4 goes to heck (no discipline, or just missed outright). then when there are horrendous results --> he'll be first off the boat, when the sirens are going off...like all great captains.  🤨 

• Mr. P changed the title to "It’s Meltdown Time!"

Week 2: https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2019/9/10/20857920/nsfw-its-meltdown-time-week-2-texas-a-m-tennessee-volunteers-texas-longhorns-nebraska-cornhuskers

Some of my favorites:

LSU-Texas
     I have Matthew McConaughey’s class and I know he’s gonna give us a quiz on Monday because of this game.
     Petition to grant LSU honorary Big XII status

Defensive Back Community College

BYU-Tennessee
     Fire everyone. Take away every kids scholarship. Especially our POS QB.
     I’m so old I can remember when Tennessee played football.
     When u finally hit Rocky Bottom and still keep sinking

Nebraska-Colorado
     Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me for two decades, shame on me.
     This hurts Nebraska’s chances of staying ranked.
     Nebraska needs to fire Mike Riley.

Clemson-Texas A&M
     Hopefully clemson puts 50+ pts on every other team they play so we can brag about holding them to 24 pts
     Trevor Lawrence looks like Squidwards house

• 2 weeks later...

Week 3: https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2019/9/17/20869327/nsfw-its-meltdown-time-week-3-iowa-state-usc-maryland-michigan-state

Some of my favorites...

Michigan State
     I think the real winners of this game are the people who watched it at home and could change the channel

Iowa State
     Iowa State is currently trying to get a live mascot on to the field.

Maryland
     Maryland alum here, feeling down about the Temple loss. Can any Texas fans explain to me what it’s like to lose a home-and-home back-to-back years to a program with vastly lesser status and resources to your own?

USC
     Imagine spending 14 days in jail for bribing to get your kid into the school that lost to BYU.

52 minutes ago, AKA said:

Maryland
     Maryland alum here, feeling down about the Temple loss. Can any Texas fans explain to me what it’s like to lose a home-and-home back-to-back years to a program with vastly lesser status and resources to your own?

This made me chuckle lol

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Was anything more than "Shouldn't you focus on not getting beat by Hawaii?" needed? Why threaten the guy? 

I haven't followed this Hamm guy but he seems like an idiot.

I dont follow him either. Someone had retweeted it to point out what kind of idiot he is. 

I agree though, what he said was 100% unnecessary. 

6 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Was anything more than "Shouldn't you focus on not getting beat by Hawaii?" needed? Why threaten the guy? 

I haven't followed this Hamm guy but he seems like an idiot.

I've only seen screenshots of his tweet, because apparently he deleted his Twitter account after that tweet. A lot of Aggies weren't happy with his reply and rightfully so.