Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

😂😂😂

 

You're doing it to yourself, wetsu. He can't comprehend the simplest of arguments. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I don’t want to block anyone because in truth arguing with him does pass time, which is what I use this site for. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Y’all think social media has helped make these kids into entitled brats? Twitter and instagram has them thinking the world revolves around them. Some have thousands and thousands of followers. Probabl

That's why I was also glad when Texas got Bijan instead. 

Zach Evans has been suspended 3 games for getting into an altercation with his teammates and cussing out his coach. Coach said he also quits on the team. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Well he better back this up with his play. Kid extremely talented but gotta a lot to prove if he wants success. 

Yea he’s definitely going to be under a microscope. Hopefully he hears how everyone is already writing him off as a bust and uses it as motivation. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WETSU said:

It’s just you have such a low reading comprehension yet act like you walk on water is why I insult you. 

You struggle to comprehend even the simplest of concepts. And the proof to that is that you can’t even comprehend why other teams are relevant in my argument. It’s like you’re having a totally different conversation half the time. I can only chalk that up to lack of reading comprehension and ability to adapt and let the conversation grow and flow naturally into multiple ideas. 

You make a statement about Georgia’s schedule and only having two tough games. I counter with proof that lots of playoff level teams only play two tough games a year and yet you don’t pick apart them the way you do the east/Georgia. That has nothing to do with your statement about Georgia not winning big games. I agree with you they have struggled to get over the hump in that department. But you need to be able to comprehend that a conversation can take turns and other arguments can be made in the same posts... That’s why I always attack you and why I think what I think about you. You just simply cannot carry on an intelligent and evolving conversation. 

Listen. You said I was taking a shot at the sec by what I said and brought the others into the conversation.  All I’m saying is that Georgia has but two tough games and they’re pretty much in the playoffs.   It was nothing about the sec, you brought that up.  Georgia typically has to beat Florida and whoever wins the west.  Win those and they’re in.  I’m discussing Georgia and Georgia only.  I don’t care that OU or Anybody else only has two tough games.  Why don’t you understand that.  If Georgia doesn’t like being let down about missing the playoffs just win those games and it’s just about a guarantee that they’re in the playoffs.  Those other teams you brought up don’t even matter or figure into the equation.  An undefeated sec champion Georgia team will be in the playoffs!  Are you arguing against that???  You talk about my comprehension but you can’t understand that

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WETSU said:

Yea he’s definitely going to be under a microscope. Hopefully he hears how everyone is already writing him off as a bust and uses it as motivation. 

Agree that is how it probably goes down. He brought a lot of this on himself. Perception is what you make it. I don't believe I would want him as a teammate. I wish him success but gotta put yourself in postion to succeed.

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Georgia does have to play Bama early season next year so there’s three now.

Auburn every year. That’s 4. Your argument didn’t make much sense to begin with. Georgia had to play 3 teams this year that finished the season in the top 12. 

I understand they lost 1 of those games and if they won it they would have been in the playoff. Nobody is arguing that. But don’t try to back out now like your statement was not initially a shot at Georgia’s schedule. You and I both know that it was because you are constantly talking about the east and how weak you think it is. You took a shot, I called it and pointed out that neither OU nor Oregon nor Clemson played 3 games against the final top 12. I’m simply saying their schedule isn’t as easy as you think it is. You keep saying ONLY 2 tough games. Well that’s true for nearly every team in the country. Only a handful of teams play more than 2-3 “tough” games a year. And those teams usually aren’t in the discussion because when you play 3-5 top 20 teams a year, you typically lose a couple of them and are out of the picture for this conversation anyway. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Your statement was Georgia benefits from scheduling more than anybody. I pointed out others to show you that’s not true... 

you're the one not comprehending this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Your statement was Georgia benefits from scheduling more than anybody. I pointed out others to show you that’s not true... 

you're the one not comprehending this. 

They do benefit from the scheduling.  They play in the East, only have LSU(4 times in the last 10 years)and Bama (twice in the last 10 years) ever so often.  They play auburn every year and about every 4-5 years auburn has a team that will contend for the sec west.  Georgia has dominated that series for the last 10-15 years.  Let’s not pretend like auburn is a power every year.  They have their moments but are a 0.666 team under Malzahn

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DB2point0 said:

My argument is still about Georgia, not anybody else.  They don’t win the few big games they have typically.  period

Okay. Then say that. Say Georgia struggles to win the big game. But that’s not all you said. You said Georgia benefits from easy scheduling more than anybody. That’s talking about more than just Georgia. I called you out in it and you continue to evade. Just admit you got called out and move on. Stop making yourself look like you can’t even comprehend your own statements. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Okay. Then say that. Say Georgia struggles to win the big game. But that’s not all you said. You said Georgia benefits from easy scheduling more than anybody. That’s talking about more than just Georgia. I called you out in it and you continue to evade. Just admit you got called out and move on. Stop making yourself look like you can’t even comprehend your own statements. 

I have said that

 

“OleKirby needs to convince them to play.  If he keeps losing the big games his Georgia fanbase and admin May get unruly with them.  They fired Richt for not winning the big ones.  He needs to beat Baylor for sure.”

 

“But we are talking about georgia. not those others.  They don’t win the big games typically.  Beating Baylor would help erase that thought about them.  It’s nice to see that you finally admit the sec is just a couple of contenders then mediocre teams”

 

“Georgia has to win 2 tough games a year and they’re in the playoffs most likely.  They don’t win them.”

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I have said that

 

“OleKirby needs to convince them to play.  If he keeps losing the big games his Georgia fanbase and admin May get unruly with them.  They fired Richt for not winning the big ones.  He needs to beat Baylor for sure.  “

Again can you freaking read? Are you seriously this dumb. I acknowledged you said it. But keep reading. You ALSO said other things. I addressed the other things you said. Why is this such a hard thing for you to grasp? You said other things that specifically compare Georgia to “anybody.” I addressed those statements. You are making yourself look like bad man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Again can you freaking read? Are you seriously this dumb. I acknowledged you said it. But keep reading. You ALSO said other things. I addressed the other things you said. Why is this such a hard thing for you to grasp? You said other things that specifically compare Georgia to “anybody.” I addressed those statements. You are making yourself look like bad man.

I addressed their scheduling.  Once again, it doesn’t matter what anybody else’s schedule looks like.  If Georgia wins, they’re in.  Easy to comprehend.  They won’t be left out even if those other easy schedule guys win out, Georgia would be in.  The sec champion won’t be left out.  They control their destiny every year and fall short

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m done with this.  You’ve never said you were wrong before.  You just drive the conversation a different direction .  
 

In short, Georgia doesn’t win the few tough games they have every year.  Have a nice evening.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

I’m done with this.  You’ve never said you were wrong before.  You just drive the conversation a different direction .  
 

In short, Georgia doesn’t win the few tough games they have every year.  Have a nice evening.

 

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

I addressed their scheduling.  Once again, it doesn’t matter what anybody else’s schedule looks like.  If Georgia wins, they’re in.  Easy to comprehend.  They won’t be left out even if those other easy schedule guys win out, Georgia would be in.  The sec champion won’t be left out.  They control their destiny every year and fall short

You really are a special kind of stupid. 

 

“Georgia benefits from scheduling more than anybody”  DB

wetsu- addresses Georgia and other schedules in response to DBs comment. 

Db- can’t even understand his statement is a literal comparison to other schedules. Says people can’t read if they address his statement that is a direct comparison to other schedules. If you didn’t want to talk about other schedules then don’t say Georgia has it better than anybody. That is literally comparing schedules you idiot. 

Please Texas fans help this illiterate sidekick of yours understand how stupid he makes himself look. 

 

  • Stinks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Are y’all still going at it??!!..... LOL!

Right? I'm wondering if they ever comment in the political forum... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Are y’all still going at it??!!..... LOL!

It is truly a clown show every time. I get confused trying to follow the bouncing ball with both of them.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a reddit post that says Georgia, LSU, and Bama all rescinded their offers to Evans. Then in the middle of the UA Allstate game he gives an awkward interview with Deion by his side. He said he was still open to all programs, he knows he’s messed up and he’s going to man up and be better (basically). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

There is a reddit post that says Georgia, LSU, and Bama all rescinded their offers to Evans. Then in the middle of the UA Allstate game he gives an awkward interview with Deion by his side. He said he was still open to all programs, he knows he’s messed up and he’s going to man up and be better (basically). 

I kinda hope this is true. Don't get me wrong I don't hope for it but not condoning that behavior might deter the next player from acting up. I would be surprised if he doesn't go to Georgia. 

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m thinking he hasn’t qualified yet. Why else would he be taking SATs on day of semifinals. Hope no one (most likely UG) loses a scholarship over AB jr. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...