Prayer Request

WestRusk2009

Though many if you may not know him,  I know for a fact if you have experienced the Friday Night Lights at West Rusk you have seen him. (He is the guy that is always in the red golf cart by the scoreboard.) Mr. Johnson the grounds coordinator for West Rusk has begun the fight for his life. He is truly part of the backbone of West Rusk and a great person, always a bright personality and greets with a smile. I personally ask for prayers and support for this great man! Thank you for reading!

There will be a hamburger benefit for him on Oct 4th before the Gladewater home game for $10 a plate.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, WestRusk2009 said:

Though many if you may not know him,  I know for a fact if you have experienced the Friday Night Lights at West Rusk you have seen him. (He is the guy that is always in the red golf cart by the scoreboard.) Mr. Johnson the grounds coordinator for West Rusk has begun the fight for his life. He is truly part of the backbone of West Rusk and a great person, always a bright personality and greets with a smile. I personally ask for prayers and support for this great man! Thank you for reading!

There will be a hamburger benefit for him on Oct 4th before the Gladewater home game for $10 a plate.

Definitely remind us. I'm sure many of us can come eat some burgers if that's ok.

In the meantime prayers going up 🙏🙏🙏