Week 3 Marshall @ Carthage

PantherNation2015

Who you got?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2019 at 12:00 AM

Marshall's non district schedule is tough and they lost to Longview big last year too. I am not sure how much stock you can put into non-district especially when your changing coaches from one year to the next.

Is there panic in Marshall over the way they have started??

4 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

Marshall's non district schedule is tough and they lost to Longview big last year too. I am not sure how much stock you can put into non-district especially when your changing coaches from one year to the next.

If they play Carthage close on the road or pull out the win the panic will subside.  If they get beat by 14+ the floodgates will open.

20 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

True. Losing JJ is big deal though. Pulling for the Mavs. Mavchamp is a good guy and hope they can figure it out.

17 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

If they play Carthage close on the road or pull out the win the panic will subside.  If they get beat by 14+ the floodgates will open.

How well does Marshall travel? If the Marshall fan base isn’t there to support their team, I’d say 42-14 Carthage win.

Marshall has a decent defensive line and their DC got a little creative early to test Longview's weak oline...once the Lobos settled in about midway through the 2nd, the game was over...

so....Carthage shouldn’t have much trouble in this game...only thing I think could make it any different is if the Mav coach actually plays to the strength of his new QB and receivers....Marshall May get a few scores off of that 

2 hours ago, kingwolf said:

Marshall has a decent defensive line and their DC got a little creative early to test Longview's weak oline...once the Lobos settled in about midway through the 2nd, the game was over...

so....Carthage shouldn’t have much trouble in this game...only thing I think could make it any different is if the Mav coach actually plays to the strength of his new QB and receivers....Marshall May get a few scores off of that 

Says it all.

Carthage is a heavy favorite for a reason. 

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

How well does Marshall travel? If the Marshall fan base isn’t there to support their team, I’d say 42-14 Carthage win.

Marshall will fill their side, no doubt. They have a great traveling fan base.