Sabine (2-0) at Harleton (2-0)

Bclove05

Sabine at Harleton  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sabine
    • Harleton

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2019 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, AKA said:

Sabine's got something special going on, but Harleton ain't no slouch. 

I say the Cardinals wear 'em out down the stretch... 

Sabine: 40, Harleton: 20

So if we beat them like we did last year(49-0) would that be making a statement? 

6 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

So if we beat them like we did last year(49-0) would that be making a statement? 

Meh...  I tend to not count what happens from one year to the next in high school ball. Too many variables. 

But yeah, a 49-0 win over a 2-0 squad this year would certainly be saying something. 

Just now, AKA said:

Meh...  I tend to not count what happens from one year to the next in high school ball. Too many variables. 

But yeah, a 49-0 win over a 2-0 squad this year would certainly be saying something. 

I was just using last years score as a reference. 

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

Sabine had a couple short drives. Harleton has shutdown Stidham tonight. We’ve overthrown a couple wide open receivers as well. 

If your guys just keep it even they'll be 3-0. Just don't pull a union grove and go 5-0 and then wonder if you can make the playoffs 

14 minutes ago, knothead58 said:

If your guys just keep it even they'll be 3-0. Just don't pull a union grove and go 5-0 and then wonder if you can make the playoffs 

Our guys remember last year when we started district 2-1 including a big win over west rusk. Only to lose the last 3 games. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Fumble Harleton. Sabine recovers on 22 yard line. Personal foul Sabine. Sabine settles for long field goal. 34-7 now. I think it was close to 40 yards. 

43 yards. I knew yesterday when I saw the JV kicker, the varsity kid must be special...and he is! The 43yd'r had plenty left. By plenty I mean...yall would laugh if I said he had another 15 plus in him. One of the best I've ever seen in high school.

4 minutes ago, Mavgrad98 said:

43 yards. I knew yesterday when I saw the JV kicker, the varsity kid must be special...and he is! The 43yd'r had plenty left. By plenty I mean...yall would laugh if I said he had another 15 plus in him. One of the best I've ever seen in high school.

Jv kicker is his little brother. Its his first year kicking a football. Its nice having a weapon like that. And that 43 yard field goal would have been good from 50+