Week 3: New Diana Eagles (2-0) @ Alto Yellowjackets (2-0) HOMECOMING - 9/13/19

StingEmALTO

New Diana @ Alto  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New Diana
    • Alto

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2019 at 01:00 AM

The Alto Yellowjackets (2-0) host the New Diana Eagles (2-0) for Homecoming 2019 in pre-district action on Friday the 13th! The Jackets won 32-14 last year in New Diana. Both teams come into this game looking to stay undefeated. The Jackets have defeated Palestine Westwood 28-20 and Timpson 45-0 while New Diana handily defeated Harmony 44-14 and White Oak 34-14 in statement games. This looks like an Eagle team that is on a roll! The Jackets, meanwhile found their groove in Week 2 playing with fewer penalties and turnovers. Who wins this game? Can’t imagine the Mean Sting losing a homecoming game, but it will definitely be a Battle Royale!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You from Alto but now live in  Crockett?

Yeah! Bleed black and gold but had pups in Crockett. Have a lot of love for this group young men on  Crockett team. They came behind my youngest son but have been watching this group. I remember them since they were in little league and little dribblers. They Always been a close group. Always knew they would do something good in all sports.

Been hearing a lot about a new and improved ND defense...think they’ll get a nice test against Alto. Will be a bit more speed out there than what Harmony and White Oak can trot out. If I recall correctly High (Alto RB) went for like 420 last year against ND. I think Alto had 3 td passes last night. If they are able to turn the corner in the pass game consistently then wow! Everyone knows they can run the ball...if they add a consistent threat in the pass game, yikes! 

• Like 4

Of course I am not picking against my Jackets. So there’s that. With that being said, I feel like after what I have seen of ND on film through their 1st two games they will have to beat us through the air to get the W. I don’t believe they will get the big plays running on us like they were able to get vs. WO and Harmony especially (whose tackling was atrocious). I believe we hold New Diana to their lowest score of the season thus far. Of course, we will have to make it 2 clean games (penalty wise) in a row to be successful. We can’t afford to regress and have a game similar to our week 1 game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Of course I am not picking against my Jackets. So there’s that. With that being said, I feel like after what I have seen of ND on film through their 1st two games they will have to beat us through the air to get the W. I don’t believe they will get the big plays running on us like they were able to get vs. WO and Harmony especially (whose tackling was atrocious). I believe we hold New Diana to their lowest score of the season thus far. Of course, we will have to make it 2 clean games (penalty wise) in a row to be successful. We can’t afford to regress and have a game similar to our week 1 game.

Y’all have played a cupcake and a little Debbie’s nutter butter.  Troubles coming to town Friday through the air and on the ground 👀 😂

• LOL! 1