Week 3: New Diana Eagles (2-0) @ Alto Yellowjackets (2-0) HOMECOMING - 9/13/19

StingEmALTO

New Diana @ Alto  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New Diana
    • Alto

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2019 at 01:00 AM

17 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Jett, I appreciate you saying that. Cam’ron will never be forgotten and will always be part of us. So glad our field is named after him so coming generations will know too! The really cool thing is that his older sister is now our varsity cheer sponsor!! And that is special! She is such a fine young lady who loves kids, our school and tradition. Their whole family is THE BEST and they are such a blessing to everyone.

Would be cool to play pre-district vs. the Wildcats again. Coach mentioned it the other day but I don’t know if anything will come of it. Realignment is always an exciting time! Who knows! 👍

Yep I'd like to drop to 2a and play yall in district play lol

5 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Thanks bud! We have some youngsters that are really stepping up and doing well so far! 

We have kirbyville this week! The next 3 games are home for us! 

CC will be salty the next few years.  Maybe realignment will bless you OUT of Newton's district! lol OR maybe, just beating them is the plan! 💪🤣  Kirbyville is struggling; y'all will dominate.

We had 3 home games in a row last year and that was nice.  Of course this year it's flipped and will be tough:  Garrison, CC, and Big Sandy.

Good luck to y'all!

7 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

CC will be salty the next few years.  Maybe realignment will bless you OUT of Newton's district! lol OR maybe, just beating them is the plan! 💪🤣  Kirbyville is struggling; y'all will dominate.

We had 3 home games in a row last year and that was nice.  Of course this year it's flipped and will be tough:  Garrison, CC, and Big Sandy.

Good luck to y'all!

Sideline to Sideline has CC beating Newton for the district title. 

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Well they’ve lost all credibility. Nothing against y’all. They just dropped a 50 burger on a top 10 4A team

Hey 98 I'm not offended, but i don't know what their thinking on that one, it would be a better pick if they said Daingerfield or PP. 

9 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Good luck to y'all!

Well the jv team this year is the team that beat newton last year! And we moved 3 freshman up to varsity.. I don’t see us doing it this year .. but next year it’s gonna be a showdown!! Lol

On 9/7/2019 at 1:02 AM, StingEmALTO said:

The Alto Yellowjackets (2-0) host the New Diana Eagles (2-0) for Homecoming 2019 in pre-district action on Friday the 13th! The Jackets won 32-14 last year in New Diana. Both teams come into this game looking to stay undefeated. The Jackets have defeated Palestine Westwood 28-20 and Timpson 45-0 while New Diana handily defeated Harmony 44-14 and White Oak 34-14 in statement games. This looks like an Eagle team that is on a roll! The Jackets, meanwhile found their groove in Week 2 playing with fewer penalties and turnovers. Who wins this game? Can’t imagine the Mean Sting losing a homecoming game, but it will definitely be a Battle Royale!

What kind of offense does Alto run? Defense? How's your kicker? Star players to watch for? 

• Stinks 1

Offense: Copyrighted High Power Spread Veer (We call it “SPEER” ...We spell it a little differently than our brothers over in Price TX.) It was developed solely for Alto’s use by Sean McVay of the Rams..To be a little more specific, it consists of running it a little and throwing it around a little. Not necessarily in that order. 

Defense: “Blitzkrieg Defense” also copyrighted..Bout all the info I can divulge at this time.

Kicker: Why get 1 when you can get 2? Why get 3 when you can get 6?

Star Players: Antonio Brown jr., Deion Sander’s cousin’s son “Leion Sanders” (adopted, but still good) and a couple other home grown Alto kids. We don’t have much else. 

Hope this helps. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Offense: Copyrighted High Power Spread Veer (We call it SPEER) developed solely for Alto’s use by Sean McVay of the Rams

Defense: “Blitzkrieg Defense” also copyrighted

Star Players: Antonio Brown jr., Deion Sanders cousin’s son Leion Sanders (adopted, but still good) and a couple other home grown Alto kids. We don’t have much else. 

Hope this helps. 

That’s awesome ☝️😂✅!!  

I butted heads with the home grown boys of Alto back in the 90’s and man was it painful!! 

Friday can’t get here soon enough!  We should have all of our guys back this week.  We had two starters out last week against WO.  

14 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

That’s awesome ☝️😂✅!!  

I butted heads with the home grown boys of Alto back in the 90’s and man was it painful!! 

Friday can’t get here soon enough!  We should have all of our guys back this week.  We had two starters out last week against WO.  

That’s def a plus. It’s great when all of your starters are available, especially at 2 and 3a Ball. 2 kids out can be a huge back breaker for some schools. 

1 hour ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Offense: Copyrighted High Power Spread Veer (We call it “SPEER” ...We spell it a little differently than our brothers over in Price TX.) It was developed solely for Alto’s use by Sean McVay of the Rams..To be a little more specific, it consists of running it a little and throwing it around a little. Not necessarily in that order. 

Defense: “Blitzkrieg Defense” also copyrighted..Bout all the info I can divulge at this time.

Kicker: Why get 1 when you can get 2? Why get 3 when you can get 6?

Star Players: Antonio Brown jr., Deion Sander’s cousin’s son “Leion Sanders” (adopted, but still good) and a couple other home grown Alto kids. We don’t have much else. 

Hope this helps. 

LOL!!!  LITERALLY. :rofl:Well, I'm not rolling on the floor, but close to it!!!  lol

• Like 1