WOS @ Newton who you got

Purpleforever

Who wins  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This game is going to be a real slobber-knocker, both teams our noted for being physical  and defensive- juggernauts . I do believe with all the speed on both teams that a couple missed tackles and the other team will take it to the house.This game is a toss-up but I am picking Newton 30-28. Going to be a great game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Newton's pass game which is better than last year will open the run game up for their good backs. With the strong defense Newton's win streak continues. Wos is strong against the run stacking the box but if they do that against Newton they in trouble. If LCM had a pass game they were in the game with Wos. Newton looking good for that 3peat !!! 🏈🏈🏈

How can you not pick Newton now???  WO-S will be a very formidable opponent, but I'm not sure what kind of defense is required to contain these Fig Newtons.  The Starkers are traditionally known for always fielding a very good defense......and their coaching is definitely up there.  But I'm like everybody else.....until some team can beat them, Newton has to be the favorite.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Purpleforever said:

Newton carrying a 32 game win streak coming off a 52-21 win over Silsbee Hosts the WOS Mustangs, coming off a 36 -14 win over LCM. Does Newton defeat WOS two years in a row and keep the streak alive or does WOS end it. The streak continues onto 33.

WO-S  will be ready to play thay  did not look all that bad last  year in the mud pit bowel and they were very  young team in 2018 .now then  I think that team over there in orange only got beat by 10 points   lets hope it don't rain