WOS @ Newton who you got

Purpleforever

Who wins  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

mustangs have track  speed on both sides of the ball just ask Nederland are LC-M it hard to get a play started with someone all over you  the 50 defiance  that Thompson has and the skilled people he has back should make this a good game .we were at the newton game last night  might be a close game wo-s is not a Silsbee  count on it

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

WOS has great history. Gotta ask though. Does it feel odd for you to even have to try and prove your team is ready to face a 3A D2 school. You must admit it’s quite a rarity to see a school so small play schools so large and not just win but but wins in a convincing manner.  great history behind

wow hay i like Newton always back then I know the Eagles also have great history behind them also the city and school and the kids have gone throw hard times  and our prayers were with them and still are this something you never forget. I know Newton is 3A  D2 School riding a 33 are winning strike and riding a two state winning strike that says something for its self I am in NO WAY TRYING TO RUN THEM DOWN  LOVE THEM ALL  this should be the showcase game of the week

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

WOS has great history. Gotta ask though. Does it feel odd for you to even have to try and prove your team is ready to face a 3A D2 school. You must admit it’s quite a rarity to see a school so small play schools so large and not just win but but wins in a convincing manner. 

wo-s is a boarder line 4A school so we been told not sure about just what the people over there say need to find that out now that you brought it up

This game is going down to the  last play with suspense. I wonder how many people are like me and superstitious as most coaches. It will be friday the 13 so I pray for safe travel,for a good clean game and no-one to get hurt. Also a prayer for the boy from Kirbyville that had to be life -flighted to the hospital .Prayer -up for a hedge of protection for these kids and their families friday night. Just superstitious but prayer takes care of everything ❗🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

This game is going down to the  last play with suspense. I wonder how many people are like me and superstitious as most coaches. It will be friday the 13 so I pray for safe travel,for a good clean game and no-one to get hurt. Also a prayer for the boy from Kirbyville that had to be life -flighted to the hospital .Prayer -up for a hedge of protection for these kids and their families friday night. Just superstitious but prayer takes care of everything ❗🙏🙏🙏🙏

Amen, and well said

On 9/7/2019 at 9:28 AM, Sportsfanatic1 said:

And a lot of the peeps were saying Newton was gonna be down this year. HA

Newton isn't going to likely ever be down. They're going to dominate next year as well. I'm not premature, I just know the athletes coming up. And I do the best I can scouting the competition. 

Newton harvest all those great athletes and put them on a football team with great coaches, who are supported by the community,  and WallA. And unending supply.

2 hours ago, jimmyw said:

I agree with everything you said. Two great programs.  No losers here

39 minutes ago, AmphibiousRodent said:

Newton isn't going to likely ever be down. They're going to dominate next year as well. I'm not premature, I just know the athletes coming up. And I do the best I can scouting the competition. 

Newton harvest all those great athletes and put them on a football team with great coaches, who are supported by the community,  and WallA. And unending supply.

Compared to last year was what I was referring to.

On 9/7/2019 at 3:45 PM, OleMoe said:

💯🦅

looking over there program it shows west orange lost 19 SR from last years  team that a lot  from a small 4A school. the coach   there don't mind playing large 6A  and 5A schools and looking at there record over the years they  did very well this Friday  something got to give Newton is the fav in this game not going to give no points I don't like doing that, the Eagles are  the best team In Texas hands down no one  can that away from them the city I am very sure of over the years are very proud of there boys  year after year when football starts up Newton will be around the top ten in the state we are sending best of luck to both teams I am always for the under dog

• Like 1