WOS @ Newton who you got

Purpleforever

Who wins  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

1 minute ago, Sportsguru02 said:

We gonna see y’all just caught us when were banged up but y’all will be for a rude awakening we gonna see how good of shape ur guys are in going both ways with this fast pace offense 

Who says y'all aren't going to be banged up this year, you going to sit all of your starters when you play Carthage?

13 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

We gonna see y’all just caught us when were banged up but y’all will be for a rude awakening we gonna see how good of shape ur guys are in going both ways with this fast pace offense 

Three  and out you want be on the field very long. Going to be a cold front, heat won't be a factor.

1 minute ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

I used to kind of laugh when Newton fans talked about playing Carthage. Hell I want to see that game. And it would’ve been a hell of a game the last 3 years. Newton is impressive. 

As much as I wished we could, y'all really are way to deep. we like to reach but I'm afraid that's to far.

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

I just dont see how their team is better this year than last. I may skip our game next week and watch them against Gilmer 

I had the same thoughts over the summer but now I'm convinced.   Silsbee fans had the same arguments going into the game and came out saying yep they are just as good.  

I think QB has good  vision and maybe a little more accurate.  He is also a huge run threat.  I think Newton is more balanced so far and they use everyone!  

I think WOS will be close but Newton is two scores better than Gilmer. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

I had the same thoughts over the summer but now I'm convinced.   Silsbee fans had the same arguments going into the game and came out saying yep they are just as good.  

I think QB has good  vision and maybe a little more accurate.  He is also a huge run threat.  I think Newton is more balanced so far and they use everyone!  

I think WOS will be close but Newton is two scores better than Gilmer. 

I promise you we will have the best offense y’all will see all yr