WOS @ Newton who you got

Purpleforever

Who wins  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

1 hour ago, AmphibiousRodent said:

Unless someone gets blown off the field, there sill be no upset

I watch Silsbee clips also the tigers better hurry up and find a D very soon that was very poor  you cant arm tackle   #6 he eat there lunch  as you saw  there play calling STUNK UP THE PLACE  Newton coaching  did there homework looks like  don't you think Silsbee and Newton both had size on both sides of the ball  no surprise  at that both have speed the tigers found out you cant  run  right at the bread and butter of  Newton its there  large middle of there line

14 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Foster was also the QB too right? Who was the LB against DF that was wreaking havoc? That McCraw? He didn’t sign with anyone? Is it true Brown has a little brother that’s just as talented but more dependable. I firmly believe Browns absence in those last two games were why they were so tight. That had to have gotten to them. Not just the lost talent but an emotional tole. 

No Number 5 was QB Josh Foster he went to TCU with Barlow . McCraw 33  was LB in Dangerfield game.  The other D line guys did a great job also. Yes Brown not playing the last 2 games played a role in my opinion .

He does have a brother rising to the top along with more talent . Newton gonna be hard to beat for a while. Them Dfield boys should just sit back and wait a few years 😂😂👍

Newton  football is one heck of a smart coaching staff hands down we watch them last year when they played Gilmer one heck of a game to say the least this year should not be no different. got a hold of game clips from the last years game with W0-S   the mustangs forgot the skill tough  to them in practice  look like Silsbee at times. on Friday the 13th its going to get scary if the kids from orange CANT GET OFF THERE BLOCKS LIKE SILSBEE