91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope. You gotta watch the games instead of reading box scores to know the full story of the first two games. WO-S gave up 20 in the first game to a 5A school that will likely win their district. One o

After watching that video, I am very impressed with Nate Williams. This kid is a far better athlete than I thought  He is going to help this team emensely. I also thought of something else after

This game is going to be a real slobber-knocker, both teams our noted for being physical  and defensive- juggernauts . I do believe with all the speed on both teams that a couple missed tackles and th

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Did he go anywhere. I thought Newton’s stud lb was a junior

28 Foster the LB against Gunter for State graduated that year and is at UH. 33 McCraw against Canadian graduated last year. Number 22 Spivey is now at LB.  

On 9/7/2019 at 8:23 AM, NATUREBOY98 said:

Messed up on the poll. How can you change it when you make a pick? I always go with Newton. They gonna slay another 4A powerhouse this week. 

On 9/7/2019 at 12:51 PM, Purpleforever said:

Deep down that's what you wanted to do. LOL

SLAY WOW

53037984_2089158847805766_1719143746366341120_n.jpg

3 minutes ago, OleMoe said:

28 Foster the LB against Gunter for State graduated that year and is at UH. 33 McCraw against Canadian graduated last year. Number 22 Spivey is now at LB.  

Foster was also the QB too right? Who was the LB against DF that was wreaking havoc? That McCraw? He didn’t sign with anyone? Is it true Brown has a little brother that’s just as talented but more dependable. I firmly believe Browns absence in those last two games were why they were so tight. That had to have gotten to them. Not just the lost talent but an emotional tole. 

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I honestly wish I could see this game. I bet it's going to be great.

I think they’ll get WOS. I’d like to see that Gilmer game. I just can’t miss my schools game. Feel like I was cheating on the wife if I did that lol

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I think they’ll get WOS. I’d like to see that Gilmer game. I just can’t miss my schools game. Feel like I was cheating on the wife if I did that lol

We'll let you get a good look later in the year. LOL

After watching the Silsbee game clips......I think I can safely say Newton will face a much better defense this week in the Starkers.  That being said........not sure if that will be enough for W0-S to get a win against Newton.  Looks to me like Newton also has a very stingy and quick defense.  Certainly their Dbacks can cover and play man to man, no problem. Line and LB's look good too.

This game could easily go down to the last play, both teams are built on defense. Both teams have home run threats on offense,defense and special teams. Nothing will surprise me about this game but I won't be surprised at the slobber-knocking going on. Probably a whole game of hard hitting highlight films for the cameras. I will be at it and I just hope Newton comes out with the win. Newton by less than a touchdown. WO-S is  rated #3 in state 4a div. 2  for a reason. The Mustangs are good

• Like 1
8 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I feel the same way lol. 

1 hour ago, AmphibiousRodent said:

Unless someone gets blown off the field, there sill be no upset

I watch Silsbee clips also the tigers better hurry up and find a D very soon that was very poor  you cant arm tackle   #6 he eat there lunch  as you saw  there play calling STUNK UP THE PLACE  Newton coaching  did there homework looks like  don't you think Silsbee and Newton both had size on both sides of the ball  no surprise  at that both have speed the tigers found out you cant  run  right at the bread and butter of  Newton its there  large middle of there line

14 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Foster was also the QB too right? Who was the LB against DF that was wreaking havoc? That McCraw? He didn’t sign with anyone? Is it true Brown has a little brother that’s just as talented but more dependable. I firmly believe Browns absence in those last two games were why they were so tight. That had to have gotten to them. Not just the lost talent but an emotional tole. 

No Number 5 was QB Josh Foster he went to TCU with Barlow . McCraw 33  was LB in Dangerfield game.  The other D line guys did a great job also. Yes Brown not playing the last 2 games played a role in my opinion .

He does have a brother rising to the top along with more talent . Newton gonna be hard to beat for a while. Them Dfield boys should just sit back and wait a few years 😂😂👍

Newton  football is one heck of a smart coaching staff hands down we watch them last year when they played Gilmer one heck of a game to say the least this year should not be no different. got a hold of game clips from the last years game with W0-S   the mustangs forgot the skill tough  to them in practice  look like Silsbee at times. on Friday the 13th its going to get scary if the kids from orange CANT GET OFF THERE BLOCKS LIKE SILSBEE  

49 minutes ago, 09statechamps said:

If we run across them so be it, win loose or draw! To be the best you have to beat the best and in my opinion all roads lead to newton, if they beat us il cheer for them the rest of the way

Even if it’s a prison rape?